Weird Spurs shit you do

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*Never ever wear red.
*Never ever buy anything currently or historically related to Woolwich e.g. JVC, Sega, etc.
*If I brush past a Woolwich shirt in a sports shop, I wipe it off like I've got dog shit on me.
*Always wanted the yellows to win on Fun House because that was the away kit at the time... The other team was red... The away kit thing was irrelevant.
*Cringe like fuck when someone says 'Tottenham HotspurS'
*Cant accept ex Woolwich players...
*The secret that I keep from my wife, I've had at least 5 experiences at Tottenham that top our wedding day. Who the fuck am I kidding, it's more like 10.

Loads of other shit, but can't be bothered to continue.

for some reason i was given a New Orleans Saints jersey as a gift? still unsure why as im english and not a huge fan of American HANDball..
I wore it during the 5-1 drumming of the scum since then if im not at a match I wear the Jersey (if im not watching in the pub) and i dont think we have lost while iv been wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom