Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have made all arrangements to be in Madrid but didn’t realise we had 17k tickets.

Fingers crossed those who aren’t going don’t apply and sell on so I have a chance.

City fan in peace here guys.

Well done on a fantastic comeback last night, although you lot broke a young boys heart in 1981 i'd like to think/hope you'll smash the scousers in the final.

I have 4 flights which i'm willing to sell if anyone is interested.

Depart Manchester 30/5 to Palma then on to Madrid. Leave Madrid direct to Manchester Tues 4/6.

Anyone interested PM me. I've the same user name on Bluemoon so easier to catch me there probably.

I have made all arrangements to be in Madrid but didn’t realise we had 17k tickets.

Fingers crossed those who aren’t going don’t apply and sell on so I have a chance.
It's never gonna happen for me, but spending two days in Madrid with Spurs fans would be amazing experiance itself, even without ticket. I'm strongly considering it, just have to pray work doesn't stop me.

I'll be either down the pub with a mate or round his house. All our other mates are chavs and goons with one exception being an AFC Wimbledon fan and we cannot watch games with any of them as we end arguing (as you do). It'll be fucking glorious though

Would love be there to experience Madrid but choosing to stay and watch it with my 8 yr old son. Hopefully he’ll remember this night for the rest of his life.
Still can’t get over it, love this fucking team!

City fan in peace here guys.

Well done on a fantastic comeback last night, although you lot broke a young boys heart in 1981 i'd like to think/hope you'll smash the scousers in the final.

I have 4 flights which i'm willing to sell if anyone is interested.

Depart Manchester 30/5 to Palma then on to Madrid. Leave Madrid direct to Manchester Tues 4/6.

Anyone interested PM me. I've the same user name on Bluemoon so easier to catch me there probably.

So are you are tout, or a City fan who bought flights assuming you were getting past us on your way to the final?

Would love be there to experience Madrid but choosing to stay and watch it with my 8 yr old son. Hopefully he’ll remember this night for the rest of his life.
Still can’t get over it, love this fucking team!
My eldest is 5 he likes Spurs but isn't at the stage where he loves football yet as he is fidget and has the attention span of a gnat. I just wish he understood what this means to me. I told him this morning and he just smiled and said Harry Kane wins!! :kanegoal:

So are you are tout, or an City fan who assumed you were getting past us on your way to the final?

No not a tout and bought them before we even drew you as hoped we'd get there and not have to pay extortionate prices to fly out with his son, who now doesn't want to be in Madrid with thousands of fucking scouse pricks....

Looks like you won't be wanting them.

I already told my wife I'm going to the local supporters club bar.

Her: "What, when? I dont know if..."

Me: "ITS IN THREE WEEKS WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT."

I have a ferry booked and plan to drive down on Friday and Sat AM. I think it can be done comfortably with an overnight and two drivers. However, I have 165 points, and am v worried that wont be enough !

Had that chat with the GF.......about going to Madrid.........there was a pause and she replied with ' I just find it funny......' Stopped listening then, love the way she can see humour in everything.

Back
Top Bottom