Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am going to Marid,I booked flights/hotels weeks ago so have not had to pay the crazy prices of recent days.I do not have a ticket (ST 130LPs ) but will be desperately trying to get hold of one.My biggest wish is that NO tickets bought through the official club sale find their way on to the black market,if any ST holder with sufficent points buys a ticket to simply sell it on for a vast profit they ought to be ashamed of themselves.
I am certain that there will be many hundreds of corporate seats up for grabs (thanks UEFA) it just comes down to how much one is willing/can afford to pay.
Wherever we all watch the final I wish everyone a fantastic time and hope we can all celebrate the greatest victory our beloved club has ever had COYS!!!!
On Spurs Community yesterday there was a bloke who instantly said he had a spare. I called him out and he said his mate couldnt make it and i was making unfair assumptions. Then start getting messages saying the bloke is holding an auction via private message. So yeah, we have a lot of dicks in our fanbase.

My dad booked flights ages ago and paid £68 return I'm surprised more people didn't do it from both teams as soon as they knew were in the semi final , same with hotels , if you lose a cancellation fee on your hotel and some cheap Ryanair flights ain't the end of the world or you could just go anyway if your team is out.

On Spurs Community yesterday there was a bloke who instantly said he had a spare. I called him out and he said his mate couldnt make it and i was making unfair assumptions. Then start getting messages saying the bloke is holding an auction via private message. So yeah, we have a lot of dicks in our fanbase.

It's understandable to be honest a couple of grand is a lot of money to most people and that's what he could easily make , it's a shitty thing but it always has and always will go on.

It's understandable to be honest a couple of grand is a lot of money to most people and that's what he could easily make , it's a shitty thing but it always has and always will go on.
Yeah its a lot of money to me too I'm real poor, I do get it. I just think he is denying a season ticket holder with a lot of points by doing it which is pretty unfair. Everyone who has a ticket is effectively paying thousands to be there through oppotunity cost.

Just got my tickets. I was lucky enough to secure a £60 one, which means my final ticket is £5 less than the semi final ticket. Flights £200, 3 nights accommodation £60, train to Madrid £78 return, beer, £500

My dad booked flights ages ago and paid £68 return I'm surprised more people didn't do it from both teams as soon as they knew were in the semi final , same with hotels , if you lose a cancellation fee on your hotel and some cheap Ryanair flights ain't the end of the world or you could just go anyway if your team is out.

We booked a flight out to another Spanish airport for £32, but the return flight was more expensive. As soon as we qualified we booked the return flight. The total was £200, but an hour later had risen to £500.

We booked a flight out to another Spanish airport for £32, but the return flight was more expensive. As soon as we qualified we booked the return flight. The total was £200, but an hour later had risen to £500.

Must be quite a train journey for 78 quid luckily the trains are very fast in Spain , enjoy the final.

Dunno if anybody has shared this yet... However, if the unthinkable happens, and we manage to win this thing... They're talking about doing the parade 24 hours later on the Sunday. Would piss a lot of people who are still in Madrid off I imagine!

Dunno if anybody has shared this yet... However, if the unthinkable happens, and we manage to win this thing... They're talking about doing the parade 24 hours later on the Sunday. Would piss a lot of people who are still in Madrid off I imagine!

They get to see the game live.Us at home get to see the parade,seems fair to me....

Fuck ‘em :levylol:

Jokes aside
Can't the players wait a week and have it on the Sunday after?
More people will be able to go
It's always 24 hours after. Madrid did it the same night I think.

If I'm in Madrid watching that game and we win, I'm drunk, celebrating and don't give a fuck if I go to parade. I watched it live, parade isn't comparable to that.

Back
Top Bottom