Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll be washing my hair!!

Nah, at a mates place. Having a BBQ and a ton of beers. I do not have Monday booked off coz I’m a fucking alpha male legend!)

At a pub. Living in Albania it'll be 90% of Italian fans, and me and one of my mates doing our best to rile them up (I support France in International Tourneys and he lives in Holland so we both DON'T want Italy and/or Germany to ever win anything). Hopefully you lot win tomorrow and don't let me down...

I’ll be watching at home. First time kids will be staying up to watch something. We’ve got a small BBQ lined up and I’ve got a garage load of German beer ready.

What’s Hawick like? I’ve been around Moffat, St. Mary’s Loch and the Southern Uplands which are all really nice.
the Scottish borders are lovely but much same, same like everywhere touristy but hey if you like shortbread & whiskey miniatures :thumbup:

What’s Hawick like? I’ve been around Moffat, St. Mary’s Loch and the Southern Uplands which are all really nice.
It’s in the Borders and lovely
Where they used to make Pringle knitwear etc

I used to live in Kelso just up the road
On the River Tweed where they land the best salmon 🍣 in the world

At home with my wife, her pregnant friend, and the friend's Nigerian Ronaldo-fanboy husband who will be supporting Italy.

:dierno:

Hopefully this buys me enough credit to enjoy Spurs matches at the pub in peace next season.

the Scottish borders are lovely but much same, same like everywhere touristy but hey if you like shortbread & whiskey miniatures :thumbup:
And Black Scottish stout
Belhaven on draught
Better than Guinness or Murphys imv

At home with my wife, her pregnant friend, and the friend's Nigerian Ronaldo-fanboy husband who will be supporting Italy.

:dierno:

Hopefully this buys me enough credit to enjoy Spurs matches at the pub in peace next season.
Good luck 🤞

Here:
the mummy desert GIF

I’ll be washing my hair!!

Nah, at a mates place. Having a BBQ and a ton of beers. I do not have Monday booked off coz I’m a fucking alpha male legend!)
Further to this, getting a message to isolate on the nhs app means I will be sensible and watch it on my own with beers and a takeaway.

For jeffing sake, mun!

Back
Top Bottom