Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters
- Chavs: Racism, anti-semetism, lots of plastics and tarquins.
- Spammers: Rascism, anti-semetism, little-man syndrome.

- Gooners: Just cringe tbh..... Lots of tarquins and 90s plastics.... If we weren't historic rivals I honestly wouldn't give a shit about them or their wanky club.
- Dippers: Ultimately just twats.
- United: Spoiled, arrogant entitled wankers..... Plastics everywhere!!!!

Hard to look past the first 2 tbh; no matter how detestable the second list are.

- City: It's all just a bit plastic and lame really..... Again, couldn't give a toss about their fans; just resent their scummy ownership.

- No prior mention of Barcodes in this thread..... Peak delusion..... Like Liverpool, but without the trophy cabinet to back it up. Watch these cunts become utterly unbearable in a few years........
Barcodes need to negotiate a relegation and the championship without any good players first. At least 3-4 years before they have any relevance.

Woolwich fans. People seem to have forgotten what we had to endure during the Wenger era (I came in the later stages so for me it wasn't so bad, also because I only know like 4 of them, but that's more than enough). Fuck them.

Chelsea and the Dippers are also pretty close, what helps in Dippers case is that the people that I've met in real life are much more level-headed than the online cunts.

Never had an issue with United fans, it was always banter between me and them (also helped by the fact that my uncle is a United fan and that they stopped Woolwich and Chelsea dominate the 2000's and beat both of them in the Champions League in the process).

Don't know any West Ham or City fan so I can't tell.

Last edited:
In terms of squatting on our land - Woolwich
In terms of being racist filth- Chelsea
In terms of absolute delusion - West Ham
In terms of being a weirdo cult - Liverpool

Consdering I have refused to talk to any Chelsea fan for over 20 years, I had to vote for them but until a few years ago it would have been Woolwich 'fans' all day long.
West Ham are basically irrelevant. Liverpool fans are just extremely odd.

If you were to spin this post around and asked the majority of our answers, which fans do you dislike the most……wonder who would come up tops..
2-C4-DC963-96-A0-436-A-8794-F14-E5-D6-A428-D.jpg

Liverpool fans are entitled and whine more than anyone, but from my experience they aren’t racist. Chelsea and West Ham are littered with racist scum. I voted for West Ham as a large percentage appear to be Neanderthals as well.

Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival. It is a fine line between the Top 4 though. Liverpool hatred is more to do with the armchair establishment fans from London and the SE. The false romanticism of the club despite its appalling history is somewhat bewildering. But yes, they don’t quite have the level of lowlife scum support that Chavs and Spam do.

Honourable mention to fans of the Old Firm too. Deluded, bigoted, flag waving filth on both sides.

Consdering I have refused to talk to any Chelsea fan for over 20 years, I had to vote for them but until a few years ago it would have been Woolwich 'fans' all day long.

I agree with all of this. I have lots of mates who are Liverpool fans and they are the least knowledgeable about football out of all the people I know. So biased as well and have probably been to a field two or three times in their 40 odd years on the planet.

Nobody should forget how we had to put up with gooners during the wenger years though. They were utter wankers. That’s why I revel so much in them tailing off like they have from that level.

Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival.
I will always hate them the most, but the fanbase aren’t the the worst. They have many bad fans, AFTV being a prime example but I think there are worse fans out there.

West Ham for me

They are bloody everywhere in my neighbourhood

The most annoyed I have been this season was after the 1 nil loss at the banter bowl

Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival. It is a fine line between the Top 4 though. Liverpool hatred is more to do with the armchair establishment fans from London and the SE. The false romanticism of the club despite its appalling history is somewhat bewildering. But yes, they don’t quite have the level of lowlife scum support that Chavs and Spam do.

Honourable mention to fans of the Old Firm too. Deluded, bigoted, flag waving filth on both sides.
A lot of the shine in the rivalry left with Wenger for me. He was a super villain but he was our super villain and on some level I also respected him because holding a manager job for that long is just unheard of.

Who's left to respect there now, Gunnersaurus? And they tried to get rid of him too.

Odd……..in what way?
EAAE1-FB7-80-BB-43-CA-BC9-B-3079-E1-A192-C3.jpg

4-CC286-CF-6-E41-4-AFE-8833-59-CDBC5-B2322.jpg

FA30-ACF5-2727-4-FA4-8-FD3-07-F370128-CD3.jpg

I was born hating Woolwich, but learnt to hate Chelsea and West ham.
Liverpool for being annoying, and the classic never been to a game "Cockney red" man u fans.
All for different reasons, and in different ways
And Celtic

Back
Top Bottom