Which Trophy Would You Rather?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The champions league but being realistic I'd love to win either the FA cup or league cup.

For me, becoming reigning champions of Europe would be greater for us and our exposure than winning the domestic league so I'd go for that. Both would be exceptional but thinkin with my marketing head on the attention we'd get globally would be greater and would probably help us secure that much desired Stadium naming rights deal Levy is desperate for.

Champions League, against all of those wily, gargantuan European sides would be a greater achievement for me. It's something nobody in our lilywhite shirt has ever been able to achieve, unlike teams in the past that have won the countries highest domestic competition

Be over the moon with FA or league cup. But doubt we will play our strongest team in either, which we would probably have to do to win one. Top 4 trophy it is then!
Aghhh! The Top4Trophy. The one we spent years ridiculing Woolwich over. The fuck did I miss that off my list.

If we won a half time raffle that be a start....
4CBMXVR.jpg

The CL and PL obviously, I personally never found the FA cup to be important.

Of course the FA Cup is important. Any trophy you win at major level is important it's just the media and mega rich clubs that have tainted it for others. Are you telling me you wouldn't scream your head off if we won the League Cup in the last minute of the game? Just because others try to bring you down to their level doesn't mean you should allow them to. A trophy is a trophy, albeit some or more meaningful than others.

1991 since we last won the FA Cup, it's something I'd love to see us win again

Of course the FA Cup is important. Any trophy you win at major level is important it's just the media and mega rich clubs that have tainted it for others. Are you telling me you wouldn't scream your head off if we won the League Cup in the last minute of the game? Just because others try to bring you down to their level doesn't mean you should allow them to. A trophy is a trophy, albeit some or more meaningful than others.

1991 since we last won the FA Cup, it's something I'd love to see us win again

As I said it’s just a personal preference.

But sure, it’s better to win it than not win it.

Back
Top Bottom