Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
You make being wrong an art from, my friend.

Glad to see you back after your absence.

Spurs lose = John happy.
I haven't been anywhere, ,my friend.

It's you thats been away this past month or so.

Nothing worse than a so called fan using a shit night like tonight to doubt another fans anger and disappointment.

As quick as you earn my respect, you lose it with crass comments like this

If it's win at any cost then Simeone wouldn't be a bad shout.

If it's style of football then Nagelsmann, Gallardo or if you really don't care about results Bielsa.

My betting money would be on Hassenhuttl.

I haven't been anywhere, ,my friend.

It's you thats been away this past month or so.

Nothing worse than a so called fan using a shit night like tonight to doubt another fans anger and disappointment.

As quick as you earn my respect, you lose it with crass comments like this
I don't need the respect of non-Spurs fans on a Spurs forum.

You wallow in Spurs defeats more than Gooners.

But then, we've all known you are one for quite some time.

I don't need the respect of non-Spurs fans on a Spurs forum.

You wallow in Spurs defeats more than Gooners.

But then, we've all known you are one for quite some time.
Thats a low blow their pal.

I think even my biggest detractor wouldn't scrape the barrel with fucking Gooner accusations.

Is there no depths to which you won't plunge?

As I said nothing worse than the superior fan complex

So hard to tell who I think it will be because who knows what Levy is thinking, with no idea of when the move is going be made if I had to be on who I think Levy will choose my guess would be Ledley. Fits the mold of ex-player coming back that many teams have gone to (unsuccessfully I would say), will be a cheap option which Levy will like if he is paying out Jose and is an easy sell to the fans.

As much as I love Ledley and think he is an absolute legend it would not be my choice but I could easily see Levy going with it.

Hard to say who my personal choice if we are being realistic. I don't think Nagelsmann will take it, not a fan of going from Jose to Allegri, Gallardo intrigues me as a Poch 2.0 based on the success we had with Poch, Hassenhutl worries me but I would be fine going with him, I would be fine going with Ten Hag and seeing what he can do with a bigger budget but not being the bully of the league.

Not my first choice and one that I have been very critical of on this site, but may be willing to try, especially if none of my top choices are available is Potter. I have spoken that I think his football is great but that he has not been good at getting effective results for his teams. That would still be a concern, but I think it could be an interesting experiment to see if he has better finishers if he can get the results that Brighton struggle with so much. I would love it if he had an experienced assistant come in with him to help with some of details that I find Brighton are so poor at when up or tied in a game. But that might also come from their players being so poor as much as coaching.

Back
Top Bottom