Who is in your PL team of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the title. Really hard to pick for me because Liverpool and City have just been so dominant, tried to remain non-bias cause I wanted to pick Sonny over Hazard/Mane and Sissoko over Neves but tried to remain neutral.

Ederson
Alexander-Arnold-Van Dijk-Vertonghen-Robertson
B. Silva-Fernandinho-Neves
Hazard-Aguero-Sterling

Just realised I missed Sterling somehow, fixed.

Here is the website
Premier League team of the season: Who makes your XI?

Last edited:
You’re taking this whole football thing too far. When has this place ever been a football forum? I couldn’t give a crispy about the dippers back 4. :dierpochhug:
To be honest, full backs got in by default. I had Wan-Bissaka in but changed it right at the end just cause I thought TAA edges it. Van Dijk easy one, and honestly looked at the left backs and thought who else is there.

Certainly not Pogba

_106562195_pfa_team.png

--------------------Dubravska

WanBissaka----VanDyke----Boly----Chillwell

---------------Neves----Bernardos
Sterling----------Salah-----------Mane

---------------------Aguero

Ederson
TAA - Van Dijk - Laporte - Robertson
B. Silva - Fernandinho
Sterling - Hazard - Mane
Aguero
Pretty much the same team but Hazard instead of Pogba.

Is this the official line up? Jesus who votes for these things?
Pogba is obviously a typo, right? The guy who got Mourhino sacked and is looking like getting Ole the sack soon enough too is regarded as one of the best 3 midfielders in the premier league?.....lost for words on that one.

The players......so, yes, (Gabriel) Jesus did vote.

Ederson
TAA - Van Dijk - Laporte - Robertson
B. Silva - Fernandinho
Sterling - Hazard - Mane
Aguero
Pretty much the same team but Hazard instead of Pogba.

Not sure about Laporte either, think our Verts has been better individually.

Hazard has to be in, best player in the league and while not his best season has carried Chelsea on his back.

Not sure about Laporte either, think our Verts has been better individually.

Hazard has to be in, best player in the league and while not his best season has carried Chelsea on his back.

Laporte has been incredible this season.

I'm not entirely sure Vertonghen has even been better than Alderweireld.

Well the rest of the top 6 teams and players had mostly inconsistent season with city and pool having a great season (both are going to crack 95 points which is extraordinary). Makes the choice this year quite narrow.

Ederson
Wan Bissaka-VVD-Jan-Robertson
B Silva-Fernandinho-Brooks
Sterling-Aguero-Mane

Back
Top Bottom