Will we ever see this team play?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:lloris:​
:walkerwtf:------:kaboul: ---------:vert:-------:baeshock:​
-----------------------:sandro:------------------------​
----------------:gylfi:--------- :dembele:--------------​
:lennon:---------------------------------------:baletroll:
--------------------------:adeninja: -------------------------​

I would actually like to see this, even just once, could be a good formation away from home

I think our best team is....

I think Parker is best suited to the role below, he isn't great going forward and seems to just love defending, let him do that and play the simple balls to the other players to do their work. He can sit between attack and defence and do a number on any play maker we may face - great position for a captain too.

Sandro is a bit better on the ball imo and we have already seen he and Dembele work well together, they are both very mobile so will be able to get around the pitch when they have to. I also think its important to have a player in that two ahead of Parker who can 'go both ways' if you like, much like Essien did at his peak at Chelsea with Lampard alongside him, that should allow Dembele to roam a bit and get on the ball as much as possible.

_______________________________ :lloris:_________________________________
______ :walker:_____________ :kaboullol:________ :vert:______________:bae:_____
______________________________ :parker: ________________________________
____________________ :sandro: ______________ :dembele:_________________________
________ :lennon:________________ :adeninja:________________ :balelol:__________________

If we could add Moutinho to this team and Wilian/player to compete with Lennon (sorry, I just dont think Lennon is consistent enough, or has enough to his game) we would be a team to reckon with.

I agree with sammyspurs post for home games. But the OP is on the money for away from home against tougher opposition.

Regarding Naughton, he hasn't played consistently for us at right-back so it is hard to tell. But obviously both him and Walker would be better at RB with everyone else fully fit and on form elsewhere.

I do feel sorry for AVB though. I doubt he will have his full squad fit and on form, and without Moutinho and another striker, it is very hard to replace what Adebayor and Dembele bring to the team, regardless of the formations.

Back
Top Bottom