Woolwich and Their Tickling Stick

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
When spring decided not to show up in March and early April I took this as a good sign. Spurs over the last few years have always functioned better in the cold. Tottenham playing in the sunshine generally leads to only one thing, disaster. This year with winter still in full flow when the Easter Eggs came out, I took it as a good omen; however I had forgotten one thing. Arsene Wenger and his magical tickling stick. As with [...]

Continue reading...

. Had the West Brom (especially last seasons final game) or Norwich matches taken place in Italy, the word fix would have come up, but in England the media prefers to remain silent and instead search for the glory in the story.

Stopped reading at this point, don't want to hear conspiratorial nonsense as to why Woolwich finish strong or why we bottle it towards the end.

What an embarrassing article. If I were the scum I'd be laughing my tits off at this. If and I do mean if, the scum finnish above us, it's because we drew with Norwich at home, or lost to Wigan at home etc.... Nothing to do what "other" teams do with their games.
A word to the wise, if you truly believe our position in the league is down to other teams luck or a conspiracy against Tottenham, you are in for a disappointing life as a football fan no matter who you support.

What an embarrassing article. If I were the scum I'd be laughing my tits off at this. If and I do mean if, the scum finnish above us, it's because we drew with Norwich at home, or lost to Wigan at home etc.... Nothing to do what "other" teams do with their games.
A word to the wise, if you truly believe our position in the league is down to other teams luck or a conspiracy against Tottenham, you are in for a disappointing life as a football fan no matter who you support.

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, AREN'T YOU??

I know I joke about conspiracies etc. but if I truly believed it to be true, really what would the point be in going week-in-week-out...? just tell us in August who it's been decided will win the league/finish Top Four/go down, and we can make up our own minds whether it's worth going to watch the pre-destiny unfold!

Back
Top Bottom