Woolwich scum Vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Official build up thread?

Too early you say? NEVER!

Anyway, I'll be going but unfortunately sitting amongst the gooner 'fans' I will try to whinge and moan as best I can about Woolwich players without being kicked out.

Anyone else going? Never been to Woolwich away so wondering where is decent before the game.

Oh and apparently :baeshock: :ade: :modric: :vdv: are all doubts to play but after watching Woolwich against Sunderland I think we could dick them no matter who we play.

Re: a***nal scum Vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

I was thinking yesterday we never seem to have fully fit squads to play each other, ever. There is always some key player missing. Maybe its just me.

On a serious note, if those 4 are all out it will be tough.

How bad are the injuries?

Bad news is my groin is fucked, but I can start drinking in my local pub early doors instead of playing for my sunday team. BRING IT ON.

This is by far the biggest date in my calendar event wise.

Benny has had a small groin op, whatever that means.
Ade has tweaked knee ligaments in training
Modric has had a very bad fever
VDV is just VDV

The cunts are in absolute turmoil. We will cunt the fucking fuck out of them just as we did last year at the Emirshites.

buzzing... gonna be a long week i reckon.

gonna get into the boozer for 9 before heading to the stadium, can't watch this game sober.

Does anyone know any safe pubs near their smelly ground or best to go nearer home and make our way over?

they've broken their legs, they've broken their legs, all of our players, have broken their legs.
We'll still win the game, we'll still win the game, we've got no players, but we'll still win the game!!

So yeah, apparently no BAE, Modric, Rafa or Ade

Back
Top Bottom