Would You Rather...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you prefer in charge of Spurs?

• Nuno

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Conte

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Dyche would be awful, boring shit football.

So I voted Dyche because we currently play awful, boring shit football. But at least there'd be some novelty to a manager change for a few days.

Dyche would be awful, boring shit football.

So I voted Dyche because we currently play awful, boring shit football. But at least there'd be some novelty to a manager change for a few days.
At least Dyche doesn't look like the kind of bloke that makes you want to cross the road to avoid the possibility of him asking you for change because he needs to buy a train ticket home, and definitely didn't spend the rest of his money on crack...

Dyche is shit. NoclueNuno has more points that Burnley this season. Nuno needs to go but he's better than Dyche. Fuck me even Wolves outperformed Burnley.
You say that, but just comparing our league position against Burnley's doesn't really confirm anything about the relative abilities of the managers.

Would Dyche do better with the resources available at Spurs, not sure, but maybe. Would Nuno do better than Dyche has at Burnley with the resources available there, I personally highly doubt it.

At this moment in time I'd sooner take the maybe option of Dyche than the certain doom of Nunu, and that isn't me advocating for Dyche at Spurs, it's me pointing out how absurd it is that we have a manager in place that 80% of fans who have taken part so far would sooner have Burnley's Sean Dyche than.

You say that, but just comparing our league position against Burnley's doesn't really confirm anything about the relative abilities of the managers.

Would Dyche do better with the resources available at Spurs, not sure, but maybe. Would Nuno do better than Dyche has at Burnley with the resources available there, I personally highly doubt it.

At this moment in time I'd sooner take the maybe option of Dyche than the certain doom of Nunu, and that isn't me advocating for Dyche at Spurs, it's me pointing out how absurd it is that we have a manager in place that 80% of fans who have taken part so far would sooner have Burnley's Sean Dyche than.
If people rated Dyche he wouldn't still be at Burnley.

I appreciate I'm in a minority with the poll, and respect everyone else's thoughts. For what it's worth I reckon we would probably play better without a manager because the players sure as fuck don't know what they are supposed to be doing.

This is just a myth poor players hide behind. If you look at the squad and players who seemed genuinely burned out with Pochettino: one is now playing in Qatar, one is title winner in Madrid. One is now playing his favoured position very poorly. Its not about stopping playing for a manager imho that happens as often as hens teeth the clearest example i can recall is Chelsea under Jose.

We are just looking at the attrition of a squad from top two to four to six to where we are now top eight. We will never know if Espirito-Santo has the capacity to maximise a top eight quality side to a top six or a four because the only system he can play he has clearly been forbade to.

The degradation of two barren windows, the burning g out of a top coach to be replaced by two negative bad coaches. Sale and ageing of EPL talented fullbacks for championship replacements. The chronic injury and demotivating of a generational Centerforward. The over exposure of kids before they are ready to fill gaps. The HUGE loss of John Mcdermott. The Over promotion of Ryan Mason. The lack of a footballing identity that culmination of which is Mourinho and Santo. The lack of a clear remitt for Paratici and the continued existence of Hichen. The change in transfer strategies. The penny wise pound foolish approach to negotiation. The discarding of external football wise men.

Yes folks the list of what's wrong/has gone wrong is long. And all these cluster fucks brought to you by one man and one man alone......

:levystare:
Blimey... that's pretty damming.
Can the season just end now please... I can't take another 7 months of this!

But at least Dyche has the players on board who run and bust a gut for him

Do ours?

If people rated Dyche he wouldn't still be at Burnley.

I appreciate I'm in a minority with the poll, and respect everyone else's thoughts. For what it's worth I reckon we would probably play better without a manager because the players sure as fuck don't know what they are supposed to be doing.
Genuinely, just step back for a minute...

IMAGINE the meltdown if we ACTUALLY went for Sean Dyche! Just think on that for a second...

Pochettino... Mourinho.... N.E.S... Dyche...
That's one fucking downward spiral...
Imagine Kane hanging around to see how THAT plays out!

IMAGINE the meltdown if we ACTUALLY went for Sean Dyche! Just think on that for a second...

Yep, it's absurd, and yet still the majority would prefer him in charge. Says it all about Nono.

I wasn't saying yes...

Perhaps but I want my team to be a team and play with a bit of guts and spirit!

And if the wheels came off Dyche might deck that bald cunt!

To be fair poch was poor on his subs as well must be written into the contract.
Tbf it could be one of Levy's interview questions, less fond of subs = less need to fill out a large squad = less spend on transfers = Levy's beady little snake eyes light up...

Maybe that's what Ten Hag said to offend so much in his interview, a detailed outline of how he would utilise his substitutes in a range different scenarios.

Then in saunters Nunu looking all shabby chic minus the chic and just says "wE wiLl plAy GoOD, MaKe U PrOud..."

:nunothumb:

Tbf it could be one of Levy's interview questions, less fond of subs = less need to fill out a large squad = less spend on transfers = Levy's beady little snake eyes light up...

Maybe that's what Ten Hag said to offend so much in his interview, a detailed outline of how he would utilise his substitutes in a range different scenarios.

Then in saunters Nunu looking all shabby chic minus the chic and just says "wE wiLl plAy GoOD, MaKe U PrOud..."

:nunothumb:
Great answer mate something is certainly rotten at the club.

Final 25 hours for all you Nuno-istas to save your man some face and not have him lose a popularity contest to Sean Dyche.

Currently looking bleak for the man with no plan, trailing by 25 votes with a paltry 9 of his own, which tbf is a better return than his xV of 0.0 that I carefully calculated using a range of metrics...

Back
Top Bottom