Would you take Mourinho?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Mourinho as Poch replacement?

• Yes

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 40.5%
  • Id rather shag my granny

Votes: 76 24.8%

• Total voters
Silver linings, lads.

giphy.gif
It would be a Blackpool situation. Some idiots would keep attending the matches.

He would definitely come if he was offered the job. Aside from China it's probably the best-paid job he's likely to be offered these days. I don't hate the guy like a lot do, but I also don't think he'd answer the problems we have. Mourinho just does not punch above his weight as a manager. He essentially achieves par based on the players and money available. So we'd be looking at finishing 4th-6th and nothing more. How is this better than Poch? It's not.

Also I don't want Poch to go anyway and think everyone needs to calm their boots.

He would definitely come if he was offered the job. Aside from China it's probably the best-paid job he's likely to be offered these days. I don't hate the guy like a lot do, but I also don't think he'd answer the problems we have. Mourinho just does not punch above his weight as a manager. He essentially achieves par based on the players and money available. So we'd be looking at finishing 4th-6th and nothing more. How is this better than Poch? It's not.

Also I don't want Poch to go anyway and think everyone needs to calm their boots.

Porto and Inter CL wins state otherwise. I think with Kane and a Mourinho defence wed be pretty good.

Anyone that voted yes to a Jose appointment at Tottenham should be made to run the gauntlet.
Even the Chelsea fans I know now detest the bastard!

I don't want rid of Poch. But I do love Mourinho.

It would be a coup for the club.

But even if we got him. It still leaves us with Levys transfer strategy.

Surely that would all be sorted out beforehand

Not sure if I want him though but he does win things

No way, I think he has lost whatever he had when he was successful and would drag Spurs down with his Machiavellian behaviour witnessed in his second spell at Chelsea and recently at Man United - don’t want to see young players ignored, horrific football, millions wasted in transfer fees/wages and players regressing at an alarming rate.
Steer clear.

Parrott Skipp and KWP might suggest they’re not getting a fair crack of the whip as would Lucas

I have 2 mindsets on this.

1 - Pochettino is a much more modern manager than Mourinho. He wil bring through youngsters and has transformed us. We all want Poch to win a trophy with Tottenham. However I think he needs to adapt a bit. We peaked 2-3 years ago and seem to have not moved forward.

2. I think Mourinho would win something with these players. He is a serial winner, and will always find a way. Poch hasn’t won a trophy yet, and don’t think he’s sure how to until he does.

The only academy player Poch has "brought through" from never playing for us to being properly integrated, in 5 years is Winks.

I don't want Mourinho, but it wouldn't make much difference to our academy players, Mourinho probably gave more minutes to Utd's than Poch has to ours.

I am not a Spurs supporter if Mourinho is our boss. Fuck him.

No mate you are very much a Spurs supporter for voting No to any possibility of him managing our club. I’m genuinely getting angry reading some of this shit from the posh seats!

Stop with this shit ffs, Poch is not going anywhere.

Matter of fact I’m getting fucking embarrassed by our fanbase if Poch Out is a common thing among them.

Mourinho is a grade A cunt and his style of football is somehow worse than his despicable personality, he would summon a grey cloud over this beautiful club and tarnish all that Poch has built. Be careful what you wish for folks, be careful what you wish for.

Back
Top Bottom