Would you take relegation if it meant new owners and a fresh start?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take relegation if it meant new owners?

• Yes

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Fuck Off

Votes: 53 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no escaping it anymore. The same pattern just happens over and over again.

As long as there is enough Premier League TV money coming in, Levy and ENIC aren't going anywhere and we will be doing the same shit.

I can only speak for myself but supporting this club has nothing to do with playing in the Premier League. If I'm honest I have grown to hate this competition. I genuinely think I'd enjoy football more if we were a championship club that played 8 academy kids who actually cared.

If it meant we needed to get relegated and lose the Premier League TV money to get a fresh start and change of culture at the club, would you still support this club in the Championship?

The best thing for this club is new ownership. Someone that puts winning trophies ahead of an expanding property portfolio. I wouldn't like it but if relegation is what it took to get them out then I'd say yes at this point. Completely destroyed my love and enthusiasm for this club.

There is no escaping it anymore. The same pattern just happens over and over again.

As long as there is enough Premier League TV money coming in, Levy and ENIC aren't going anywhere and we will be doing the same shit.

I can only speak for myself but supporting this club has nothing to do with playing in the Premier League. If I'm honest I have grown to hate this competition. I genuinely think I'd enjoy football more if we were a championship club that played 8 academy kids who actually cared.

If it meant we needed to get relegated and lose the Premier League TV money to get a fresh start and change of culture at the club, would you still support this club in the Championship?

You are the most bi-polar post on here.

And that’s saying something.

Have a wank and a beer.

Levy is money money money and just happy to keep us in the top half of the league. I abhor the ground he walks on and I see his bonus is up half a million.
We need new owners who are prepared to invest in the team and actually win something.
Get out Levy!

Just pure apathy now

First 10 games got me back in back where I was the last 2 years. I used to make sure I never missed a game now I forget half the time we play.

Same shit different manager squad needs gutting I don't have faith the parasites at the top will do it. They are happy to do just enough every season so where are around the top 6.

Ange will be sacked next year. New man will come in uplift in form until players decide they don't care again. Rinse and repeat.

Boring and I get more enjoyment watching championship games then I do most prem games now thanks to VAR refs and other shit.

no

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

You are the most bi-polar post on here.

And that’s saying something.

Have a wank and a beer.

You will find that I have been saying this for a while mate.

I get behind the manager because he actually dares to try and do something, anything, to break our cycle.

What I can't do again is the same fucking pattern again where another manager gets fired and we do the same groundhog day shit over and over again. If it takes relegation to break that cycle then I'd take it and would 100% still support this club in the championship, league 1, league 2, Rymans whatever.

Yes , anything for some kind of change.
I don't really care about the money spent or not spent, I just can't take the errors with coaches , Directors of football, players. How many re-set are we going to have.

Fuck us how?
Do you think Championship prize money, sponsorships, attendances and TV money helps us with the stadium debt?

Look how many big clubs have gone down and taken years to reappear? Villa were gone years, Leeds were gone so long I almost forgot about them and they've become a yo-yo club.

You think our situation is bad now, try any of those.

Do you think Championship prize money, sponsorships, attendances and TV money helps us with the stadium debt?

Look how many big clubs have gone down and taken years to reappear? Villa were gone years, Leeds were gone so long I almost forgot about them and they've become a yo-yo club.

You think our situation is bad now, try any of those.
But those clubs have come back with a new culture and had a ride they could enjoy along the way. They won the Championship and had the excitement of promotion.

Villa are in a great position now and are about to have a better season than ENIC have ever put together in 23 years.

Back
Top Bottom