Yellow?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want in Yellow?

• Total voters
I know this isn't a new thing but it irks me that Woolwich have Yellow now. Back in the day it was ours. Anyone else want it back?

_65800357_wil-getty.jpg

int_131231_Arsenal_facing_injury_crisis_for_Cardiff.jpg

fabregas_1769343b.jpg

klinsmanntottenhamtall.jpg

pa-photos_t_paul-gascoigne-early-career-photos-2307s.jpg

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

I personally prefer a full white home kit, socks jocks and stocks. The sky/baby blue we have now as an away kit is beautiful and the navy blue third is what I'd expect. Yellow doesn't really suit in my opinion, other than the historical value.

I personally prefer a full white home kit, socks jocks and stocks. The sky/baby blue we have now as an away kit is beautiful and the navy blue third is what I'd expect. Yellow doesn't really suit in my opinion, other than the historical value.
All white in Europe only.
Anyone that says otherwise is a gooner.

Football kits are ripe for a raping these days.

Third kits seem to be the reserve of the tea boy who farts out a design moments before the deadline....

I am a work at the moment so can't get access to the email but basically I got in touch with this agency that were contracted in by the club for branding purposes a couple of years ago and one of the things they advised Spurs to do was ditch Yellow as a club colour and stick with Lilywhite and different shades of blue and other dark colours only.

It really annoyed me last year seeing Spurs play in that black and grey monstrosity instead of our traditional 3rd colours of yellow.

I'll post the email correspondance later.

Back
Top Bottom