You had one job premier league people.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BernardMatthews

“Wildly offensive and ill informed”
It appears some fuckwit at the premier league website place didn’t read his to do list a few weeks back.

Check out our 23/24 premier league squad list.

We seem to have two number 10s unless my phone is very broken. (Taken no hallucinogens for the last 72 hours neither so pretty sure that’s not the issue)

:kanegoal::kaneshh:

Keep it quiet though people. Off to check the legality of this information. Maybe they know something we all don’t.

It appears some fuckwit at the premier league website place didn’t read his to do list a few weeks back.

We seem to have two number 10s unless my phone is very broken. (Taken no hallucinogens for the last 72 hours neither so pretty sure that’s not the issue)

Keep it quiet though people. Off to check the legality of this information. Maybe they know something we all don’t.
They still think Kane plays for us.

lol - could it be yet another bit of small print in Kane's contract that his agent wasn't aware of?
Daniel will be phoning those Germans soon, to break the bad news to them. Harry might not mind, after all, we are Top Of The League!

Back
Top Bottom