Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The first goal conceded convinced me that Kaboul is not at the races,allowing a simple punt forward become a dangerous move because he was slow to react,and at this level you get punished.

You had a good run..

Younes-Kaboul-scores-for--006.jpg

sport-graphics-2007_709394a.jpg

Last edited:
Let us remember the good times:
- the goal against Villa
- the cross for Crouch's goal against City in 2010
- his goal against the scum

Weirdly I'm going to miss him, hopefully he goes on to good things.

What bums me out is the last memory I have of him wearing the shirt will be that game early last season where he and Jan were going back and forth and it was obvious he lost the crew.

we scored 4 goals from direct free kicks last year, equal most with Palace.
I did say we improved, if you compare vdv to eriksen. But those are just eriksen kicking the ball into the goal , set plays and corners were still mediocre to me, although i dont think its as bad as in the redknapp days when apparently we never practiced them at all , more to do now that we have many small players and clowns

Last edited:
Had a few good games for spurs as mentioned above but never consistent enough or a big enough leader to take on the captaincy which ultimately led to him not playing... wish him all the best at Sunderland though

I still remember the last year he and Ledley played together and he was probably our best player that season along with Parker and Bale, absolutely phenomenal pace and most dominant defender in the Premier League in the air, all the hope in the summer when we signed Vertonghen to partner him then his injury ended his top level ability. Fond memories of him though, just another completely ravaged by injury. Still loved the 4 all goal he scored past Villa? On the 125th anniversary game aswel, and the cross for the Crouch goal against Citeh, and his dreadful hair in the early years. All the best though Kaboom, seemed a nice chap:kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom