Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it will get sold to someone whos aware of it being stolen and they wont be able to take it to get serviced legit. apparently a lot of them get shipped out to dubai.

some kid in london just got done for loads of watches and commited suicide the next day.
I won't shed any tears. These guys go around on mopeds/e scooters with machetes and will not hesitate to inflict terrible life changing injuries if someone doesn't give them a watch.

Cunt is dead. Society a better place for it.

I won't shed any tears. These guys go around on mopeds/e scooters with machetes and will not hesitate to inflict terrible life changing injuries if someone doesn't give them a watch.

Cunt is dead. Society a better place for it.
na the innocent watch trader that got robbed is dead. the only thing hes done wrong is been exremely naive.

na the innocent watch trader that got robbed is dead. the only thing hes done wrong is been exremely naive.

Fair enough. I stand corrected then.

It is a seriously nasty business tho. I have a friend who collects holy trinity watches. He's well off. Goes to some lengths to avoid being attacked. Has had a machete waved at him, though fortunately didn't have a watch on him at the time (they had spotters watching him). Some of the gangs have people working in the jewellers.

I once got banned from facebook for writing that cat (car cats) thieves should have their hands cut off with their own angle grinders.

And I got banned for a month.

Meanwhile, people posting scams left right and center getting away with it.

Facebook is fucked.

Anyway, I'm sure the insurers will pay for Biss's watch, and he's unharmed.
Hopefully the thief tries it on with the wrong person one day.

I once got banned from facebook for writing that cat (car cats) thieves should have their hands cut off with their own angle grinders.

Facebook is fucked.

Anyway, I'm sure the insurers will pay for Biss's watch, and he's unharmed.
Hopefully the thief tries it on with the wrong person one day.
Big difference between theft with no threat to person and the kind of theft that this is.

I'm a bit surprised women's engagement rings are targeted more tbh ...

but anyway, don't let FB's ethics get you down. We are TFC and we know right from wrong! :D

Spurs Twitter in a nutshell

GQCmiWyXkAETXhf

Facebook is fucked.

You’re basically outing yourself as a supporter of the taliban approach supporting Hudud style punishment in the UK and you think Facebook is fucked??

Nutter!!

Back
Top Bottom