Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUCKING LAZY WAGE THEIF!!!!
....Glad we never went near this waste of space throughout his career!

(incidentally, I'm scrolling through the Olympic Lyonnais website for footage of Ndombele doing something similar...)

so far, i've found nothing! Maybe I'm looking in the wrong thread...?
I'm sure you'll be more likely to find Tanguy recreating this scene
Bill Murray Eating GIF

Retired

Was a great player.
One of the most entertaining characters and footballers the sport has ever seen.

Definitely definitely a hyper escalated ego but wow did he have the skills to back it up, in and out of his prime.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has to be one of the best footballing names of all time.

One of the most entertaining characters and footballers the sport has ever seen.

Definitely definitely a hyper escalated ego but wow did he have the skills to back it up, in and out of his prime.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has to be one of the best footballing names of all time.
Wonder if he has got ambitions in management.
backing up homer simpson GIF

He's won the league in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France, most multiple times. Can't be many players with that much titles ever. Messi and Ronaldo, probably. But he never won the champions League. As a Swede, with him being so unswedish I'm not that keen on the person Zlatan, but he's without doubt the best Swedish football player of all times. And for that I salute him.

He's won the league in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France, most multiple times. Can't be many players with that much titles ever. Messi and Ronaldo, probably. But he never won the champions League. As a Swede, with him being so unswedish I'm not that keen on the person Zlatan, but he's without doubt the best Swedish football player of all times. And for that I salute him.
I seem to recall he’s level with Giggs. But then you could discount the two he won at Juventus, as they were stripped of these? Personally, I wouldn’t but could see why there’s an issue there.

Bet you he's aching to get back into footy after watching Angeball.

Get those slippers off Zlatan. Can't be worse than Richarlison right now.

Back
Top Bottom