Aston Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all the struggles Villa has had you have to give kudos to Steve Bruce for apparently ramming his car through the gates/climbing the gates (depending on which version of the story you hear) to Ross McCormack's house to collect him when he tried to skip out on training to force a transfer.

You do you, Big Steve.
Don't believe anything good about Steve Bruce. The cunt is at it mate. One of the worst for all that dodgy shit.

I'm any case, I'm pretty sure he'd regret fucking with McCormack's people. Stupid cunt.

Rumor is that other clubs are now chasing Villa down for money. Bristol City are apparently hounding them for a missed payment on Kodjia.

Well and truly fucked

I feel sorry for them

Watched a documentary on their European Cup triumph in 82 recently

Sad to see their current state

I feel sorry for them

Watched a documentary on their European Cup triumph in 82 recently

Sad to see their current state

I used to live with a Villa fan. He asked to use my printer once, and being the generous person I am, I let him.

He used it to print out a full size colour picture of Martin O'Neil which he took to Villa Park. Completely drained my ink and never replaced it.

Fuck 'em. Hope they stay down forever.

Back
Top Bottom