Aston Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel sorry for them

Watched a documentary on their European Cup triumph in 82 recently

Sad to see their current state

I used to live with a Villa fan. He asked to use my printer once, and being the generous person I am, I let him.

He used it to print out a full size colour picture of Martin O'Neil which he took to Villa Park. Completely drained my ink and never replaced it.

Fuck 'em. Hope they stay down forever.

DomIq1JW4AA9ex0.jpg

No mention of parking his Bentley in disabled bay, becuase he can.
What was the other one, asked for Burger and chips at a Lebanese restaurant, the waiter said they don't do it . Told the waiter to go and ask the chef to do it. Waiter come back and says the chef said no, Terry says, go and get the chef.
Chef come out says they don't do Burger it's a leabanese restaurant sees its Terry and gives it to him.
Caught on CCTV in Essex nightclub pissing into a glass and dropping it on the floor.

Fucked his team mates wife, other allegations of abusing women like fucking a teenage fan in his Bentley

Role Model and Captain fantastic according to english Football. Captained England and even tried to cash in on that charging for tours .

Imagine this was Joey Barton.

Back
Top Bottom