Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s not been taking German lessons recently? Bayern presently being absolutely embarrassed in their search for a new manager - on around their fifth choice now.

It’s a good time to be a good manager. You’ll not be out of work and you’ll be paid better than ever.
Nuno packing his bags as we type. Proudly.

Tapped up by Man Utd perhaps?

Theyve always wanted him.
Tbh i think utd will give ten haag another year then poch will end up at utd. Ferguson wanted him at utd in that shady london dinner. Probably why levy hung him out to dry and didnt give him cash to rebuild. Had one eye on utd job. Did the same with redknapp, backed him in court case then england rumours then got fired.

With Poch, I actually find it easier to understand what he's trying to say by listening to him than reading the same exact wording through quotes.
Another tip is to get a transcription of the interview and then ; if can get hold of one , plug all the letters into a post 1938 Enigma machine - the ones with the two extra rotors .

It’s not always crystal clear , but sometimes ( and with a bit of guess- work ) you can often make out
the gist of what he’s getting at .

Hope this helps . Vamos !!!!

Last edited:
I really hope they sack him, not because I'm upset with him, but because it'll put their 'project' back another couple of seasons.

Sounds like he's already posturing for the sack, though.

RE: His interviews. I stopped watching them after the first two, he's incoherent and his accent is atrocious. I can't imagine how he sounds in native argie/spanish, but I'm guessing it isn't RP.

Side Note: Arnie offered to do the voice-work for the Terminator in the German distribution and the studio declined because he 'sounded like a farmer'.

Tbh i think utd will give ten haag another year then poch will end up at utd. Ferguson wanted him at utd in that shady london dinner. Probably why levy hung him out to dry and didnt give him cash to rebuild. Had one eye on utd job. Did the same with redknapp, backed him in court case then england rumours then got fired.
Zero chance car crash head Ten Haag is there come August

Why the fuck would Chelsea want to sack Poch now when they look like they’re finally getting some consistency and confidence? Makes zero sense.

And they improved compared to last season. Couldn’t give a shit they spent 1B on players and their board expecting results, they spent them on dross mostly.

What a weird situation.
If he's trying to leverage influence in direction, it's futile.

They're going to continue with their AI/data-led model of farming potential.

He's had a few results and knows they might be reluctant to sack him due to pay-off (and how that might affect their ffp), but if he seems like he's gonna be a pain in this respect, they'll just bin him.

Hope they don't, tho!

See my last contribution .

Friday 4.22 pm.

I may be torn about Poch ; BUT I’m sticking with my previous advice .

# Bletchley Park .

If you know , you know .

FWIW : I reckon this »Carrie-Fi « character may have some kind of
« access rights « .

Possibly current or at least fairly recent GCHQ ? ( Maybe MI5 ) .

You know the type ; never talks about her work , exceptional at crosswords , foxy spectacles ,
looks and dresses like a Bond-girl …..

Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
Go on I dare you to sack Poch

Gonna be an interesting few months.... If he doesn't get what he wants in the summer (like keeping Gallagher) he very well may sulk his way out of the club by the turn of September.

Maximum disruption.

200w.gif

Gonna be an interesting few months.... If he doesn't get what he wants in the summer (like keeping Gallagher) he very well may sulk his way out of the club by the turn of September.

Maximum disruption.

200w.gif

They've been speaking to other managers behind his back namely Amorim, he's daring them to sack him.

Back
Top Bottom