Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch finally cooking
It explains his recent comments. He's finally been able to show the board what he can do and is challenging them to back his vision or to sack him.

It doesn't make a difference to him, he's confident that his reputation will be intact in the footballing world and people will see that he was given a horrible squad and was still able to make them function.

It explains his recent comments. He's finally been able to show the board what he can do and is challenging them to back his vision or to sack him.

It doesn't make a difference to him, he's confident that his reputation will be intact in the footballing world and people will see that he was given a horrible squad and was still able to make them function.

If they sack him they will get a new coach with new defensive and attacking patterns who may use different players within the squad. Its basically starting the project all over again, they did it with Potter, just as green shoots of good play started, they now have Poch getting Chavs to play well.

I want them to sack him, puts them back a further year.

He couldn’t make it any more obvious that he’s not really fussed about being there could he?

Mind you, I felt like he was like that when he was with us too.
Probably ran out of lemons.

He subscribes to that quasi-Bielsa romanticism and idealism; but very few have the balls and integrity to stand by their principals and walk away from contracts like Marcelo has.

Last edited:
He couldn’t make it any more obvious that he’s not really fussed about being there could he?

Mind you, I felt like he was like that when he was with us too.
I always felt like he wanted to be with us until the very strange comments on the eve of the CL final, and I think that CL run went to his head somewhat.

Except the time when he had lunch with Ferguson which was blatantly him meeting about the job there.

When was that? .....Summer 18 wasn't it....?

Round the same time of the world cup, Poch's new deal and us putting on the full charm offensive to try and get Eriksen to sign a new deal.......

It is the Premier League’s choice to accept if Chelsea selling things back and forth between their entities counts, if they accept it FFP is dead and you could end up with law suits from Everton and Forest, Forest could have simply sold their training ground to themselves via another company to get round it.. The Prem still have not accepted Chelsea selling the hotel to themselves for last years FFP.

If this is the case. I do not care if they accept this or not they have to remove Chelsea from the Football Pyramid. It is ridiculous that any single club can do this. They are actively harming the game with their attempts to damage the PL.

On top of that their owners need to be investigated by the financial authorities because this is fraud/ money laundering.

Back
Top Bottom