LADIES FA CUP FINAL: SPURS v MANCHESTER UNITED SUNDAY MAY 12 14:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope your kitchen staff are surly, slow and useless. Make sure you tell them.

Oh, and drill a small hole in the bottom of your plastic beer glass.
Made sure I pissed all over my toilet floor and threw toilet paper everywhere, before walking out without flushing it.

Come on Spencer, that's a fucking diabolical way to kill the game for good.

:mourshock:

I mean, regardless of the result the women's team has progressed this year and broken new ground in terms of getting to the FA cup final in the first place, etc etc.

This stings though. I hope they're proactive in the market this summer.

To be fair to the women they have come a long way very fast.

Aye. Haven't United doped their women's team (figuratively) too?

Oh poop!!!
giphy.gif

Come on Spencer, that's a fucking diabolical way to kill the game for good.

:mourshock:

I mean, regardless of the result the women's team has progressed this year and broken new ground in terms of getting to the FA cup final in the first place, etc etc.

This stings though. I hope they're proactive in the market this summer.

Aye. Haven't United doped their women's team (figuratively) too?
In women's football the amounts are so small it's hard to tell in a way. For what the men would pay for one back up full back you could build a champions league winning team in the women's game. I looked it up once, the best paid woman player in the world was on the same wage we were paying Luke Amos.

We were pretty much dead & buried against Leicester in the semi final, but I think this may be a bridge too far.

In women's football the amounts are so small it's hard to tell in a way. For what the men would pay for one back up full back you could build a champions league winning team in the women's game. I looked it up once, the best paid woman player in the world was on the same wage we were paying Luke Amos.
Yeah, I remember there was a big Sky Sports News story on the 'record women's signing' and the fee was less than a million.

I'd grab a few million from the club's accounts and go wild on the women's side for fun, but I'm assuming the financial rules don't allow it...

Back
Top Bottom