Ref violently attacked after match in turkish league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once people see the players waving their hands in front of the Refs in PL and go unpunished they get the signal that anything goes!

Prison for him and the cowards who kicked him in the head when he was on the ground.

Last edited:
It's been coming for years.
In fact, with tens of thousands of lagered up fans in stadiums, getting more and more wound up by shit refs, I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

I can't find anything that explains what instigated it other than a late equalizer. It can't be the only reason, surely the ref has done something(s) during the match.

In fact, with tens of thousands of lagered up fans in stadiums, getting more and more wound up by shit refs, I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

I can't find anything that explains what instigated it other than a late equalizer. It can't be the only reason, surely the ref has done something(s) during the match.
I think it's safe to say that the ref did nothing during a game of football that would justify that reaction.

Bet Neville will find a way to blame Romero though!

I really dislike football fans sometimes.

It’s a fucking sport where you kick a ball about lads. How stupid do you have to be to start kicking a bloke on the floor over it.

Total morons.

Ah, seeking to victim-blame, huh. Yet another poor look for you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Doesn't matter if he made decisions that were 'incorrect' or not. No referee should be physically assaulted, end of story.

I really dislike football fans sometimes.

It’s a fucking sport where you kick a ball about lads. How stupid do you have to be to start kicking a bloke on the floor over it.

Total morons.
I don't think they were 'fans' - it was the club president and probably (guessing here) members of staff.

Ah, seeking to victim-blame, huh. Yet another poor look for you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Doesn't matter if he made decisions that were 'incorrect' or not. No referee should be physically assaulted, end of story.

Didn't you threaten to beat someone up for eating food a minute ago?

Didn't you threaten to beat someone up for eating food a minute ago?

Nope. And totally incorrect use of the word 'threaten' too.

I said I'd like to knock out agobby disgusting gooner twat. Obviously I'm not going to, am I? It's a light comment basically saying 'fuck this guy'. So grow up, pious pete.

For context to those who may be mislead by Shadydan Shadydan and his out of context posting, here it is:

By the way, Shadydan Shadydan , I've bin voted you for using the phrase 'seek help'. Mental health is not an issue to be taken lightly. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm actually shocked someone like you would do that. Scumbag-like behaviour and you deserve a binning.

You'd best make your next post an apology, and then delete your account. :nunothumb:

Last edited:
Nope. And totally incorrect use of the word 'threaten' too.

I said I'd like to punch the face in of a gobby disgusting gooner twat. Obviously I'm not going to, am I?

For context to those who may be mislead by Shadydan Shadydan and his out of context posting, here it is:

By the way, Shadydan Shadydan , I've bin voted you for using the phrase 'seek help'. Mental health is not an issue to be taken lightly. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm actually shocked someone like you would do that. Scumbag-like behaviour and you deserve a binning.

You'd best make your next post an apology, and then delete your account. :nunothumb:

What an absolute mess of a post.

Trying to deflect and turn your self into a victim and use the mental health defence, are you actually alright?

What an absolute mess of a post.

Trying to deflect and turn your self into a victim and use the mental health defence, are you actually alright?

Again, using mental health lightly. If I could bin vote you twice, I would.

You're a mess of a human and a mess of a poster. Don't you ever quote me again, do you understand?

You lying, misleading poohead.

Again, using mental health lightly. If I could bin vote you twice, I would.

You're a mess of a human and a mess of a poster. Don't you ever quote me again, do you understand?

You lying, misleading poohead.

“Poohead”?

Wow you really mean it!

Angry Wrestling GIF

Jail for him and those cowards who kicked the guy when he was down. Ban his club from competing in all competitions for two years. See how long they last when the bills pile up.

Back
Top Bottom