Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Until people realise that that doesn't count for shit then we'll continue to fail.

I've lost count of that excuse and how many times it's been trotted out.

"We've been the better team but.....but.....but......"

It's just horseshit - we haven't been the better team - we've had more possession, but that doesn't mean shit.

I'm actually laughing out loud that's you've typed that.

We've been the better team.....apart from the 3 goals we've conceded........yes ridiculous
Didnt say we were better because we had more possession I said we've been better because if the reffing was fair we'd be 1-1 and still created loads more.

Spurs now soulless corporate globalist club now desperate to suck every last penny out of us.

Dont even want local natives season tickets anymore. Would rather have rich foreigners spend the day out at entertainment Hub FC

Surely not......

According to a few on here....we've been much the better side and Woolwich have offered nothing.......

:dawsonlol:
Tbh Assna weren’t exactly great either, were they? They just capitalized on our weaknesses and then kept it composed and professional. 3-0 is enough to win against this lacklustre Spurs side.

25-A18-E07-89-E0-4-CC2-9-D9-C-C1-DF6-A2-CB747.jpg

it’s time………

Didnt say we were better because we had more possession I said we've been better because if the reffing was fair we'd be 1-1 and still created loads more.
Yeah

Always the refs fault that we can't defend a fucking corner and would rather pass to the halfway line than risk a shot or a cross.

We're 3 nil down.......I'd hate to see the fucking scoreline if we hadn't 'been the better team'

Back
Top Bottom