Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I must apologise.

I was under the impression that we had suffered a fairly uncharacteristic loss, against a team that was desperate to show a bit of pride, and decided to go for one last hurrah. I feel just as bad about the loss as all of you but I was totally unaware that the team that we all support, who we have been creaming our collective pants over for the majority of the season, have in addition to playing like a pub team in one game out of 38, also sent the entire squad out to visit all of your homes and anally rape all of your mothers, wives and sisters.

Danoir has assured me that due to my incredible age that my wife was given a pass as she's a dried up bag of bones, a courtesy obviously extended to my mother, and older sister - and I guess the daughters got let off on a sympathy vote.

I am sorry that you are all so traumatised by the result that it has caused you all to forget the excellent performances, the satisfying victories and all of the (team) cock sucking and internet slobbering you were all doing whilst things were going well for you. But not any more - you can obviously put that particular false dawn to bed, because that hitherto committed bunch of over achieving professionals who all made us proud to be spurs supporters, just turned out to be a bunch of cunts who were not only stringing us along, but came round and humiliated you all personally, and then sodomised the females in all of your families.

But not my pruny wrinkled relatives.

Which is obviously why I don't really give a fuck, and am still proud of what Spurs achieved this season.

I hope you all have enough tissues to wipe up your tears.

I have a few issues with that scenario..

I can't get into a football ground with the lid on my bottle of drink, and yet someone can get a bomb looking package into the ground???
Man Utd have the FA Cup next week so if Man City won they would know which players to play or how hard to play the game??
It is all a bit too suspicious with my massively fucked off head..

Old Trafford they don't let you bring drinks in full stop. I was at Old Trafford last August when the cunts confiscated my open lid bottle of water on entry to the ground on a fucking hot day. Good news was I managed to find a ground where the service at the ground's drinks kiosk was even slower than WHL (who would have thought that possible?).

I must apologise.

I was under the impression that we had suffered a fairly uncharacteristic loss, against a team that was desperate to show a bit of pride, and decided to go for one last hurrah. I feel just as bad about the loss as all of you but I was totally unaware that the team that we all support, who we have been creaming our collective pants over for the majority of the season, have in addition to playing like a pub team in one game out of 38, also sent the entire squad out to visit all of your homes and anally rape all of your mothers, wives and sisters.

Danoir has assured me that due to my incredible age that my wife was given a pass as she's a dried up bag of bones, a courtesy obviously extended to my mother, and older sister - and I guess the daughters got let off on a sympathy vote.

I am sorry that you are all so traumatised by the result that it has caused you all to forget the excellent performances, the satisfying victories and all of the (team) cock sucking and internet slobbering you were all doing whilst things were going well for you. But not any more - you can obviously put that particular false dawn to bed, because that hitherto committed bunch of over achieving professionals who all made us proud to be spurs supporters, just turned out to be a bunch of cunts who were not only stringing us along, but came round and humiliated you all personally, and then sodomised the females in all of your families.

Which is obviously why I don't really give a fuck, and am still proud of what Spurs achieved this season.

You really have no fucking idea what perspective is. Fuck off for tonight.

I must apologise.

No number of good performances this season make that capitulation any more acceptable Mick. If I thought you knew what a troll was, I'd be accusing you of it right now. As it is, I just have to say, know your audience.

Too soon to be coming on all wise old sage who's seen it all before.

You really have no fucking idea what perspective is. Fuck off for tonight.
No - you small minded fucking windbag, I do have a sense of perspective. Its football you fucking tit, its not real life, no-one dies, no-one gets maimed or gets their legs blown off, or burned to death in a fire.
You fuck off, and keep fucking off till you get back here. And then fuck off again.

Fair point on the goal, aye. Maybe I'm being too generous saying he wasn't as fucking terrible as the likes of Eriksen and Jan.
Jan and Eriksen have no bottle I'm sorry to say. The only reason Jan is still here is Toby. Eriksen will be replaced in the coming seasons (I hope). Davies doesn't strike me as a player that doesn't do what he's instructed to do.

You shouldn't ever "Get over it."

I've never felt so let down in my life. We get to semi finals in previous seasons and half of me thinks we will lose it before the ball is even kicked, because "spursy", so it doesn't hurt so bad.

But this? After a season of people claiming Spursy doesn't exist, of not losing by more than 1 goal in any premier league game, of being title contenders for 3-4 months? This is a let down of all let downs.

The size of the scoreline is not a representation of the game. The dive to make it 3-1 made us do what we did in the wba and Chelsea game which is feel sorry for ourselves. A good 15 mins left against 10 men. We then threw everything up and yet again play right into their hands. Dunno why the fuck we have to play possession slow build up football even at that moment. But we did so with every player up there only takes one pass and a press from the other player. And then it's one on one. We had completely given up at 4. Why the fuck we play the same style of football at 2-1 rather then playing quickly and stretching them wide is beyond me. Just fucking knock it in there, play the through balls in behind and fucking cross properly not shift it back and forward and end up in exactly the same place so their defenders are nicely back in position. What a joke of a fucking collapse and a stupid way to create chaos in one of the worst defences in the league and with 10 men. Disgrace

No - you small minded fucking windbag, I do have a sense of perspective. Its football you fucking tit, its not real life, no-one dies, no-one gets maimed or gets their legs blown off, or burned to death in a fire.
You fuck off, and keep fucking off till you get back here. And then fuck off again.
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

-Bill Shankly

Back
Top Bottom