Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, but the tweet says: Vincent Janssen leaving az's training ground. Hopes both clubs come to an agreement today.

So based on the tweet I assume he left at that moment.

His 'alleged' Dam flight was at 10:31am so if he got from Alkmaar to Amsterdam in 10 minutes I'd have taken that picture timing with a pinch of sale.

Anyway so long as he signs and spotted at Hotspur Way today, happy days. Looking forward to the melters next set of complaints.

Come on, do the Vincent!
giphy.gif

Whether people believe in social media activity can tell how well a transfer is going, but Vertonghen has just started following Janssen on Twitter.

Great to hear just how good a job we did on him during his visit to Hotspur Way. Despite some posters on here that believe we haven't got a clue what we are doing with our targets, it is absolutely clear that we know what we want and when we find them we make sure we pull out all the stops to see off the competition. That includes clubs out bidding us in both purchase fee & salary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom