Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks pleased....

71MYEOV.jpg

....so, we've signed a STRIKER now.
As back-up or to complement Harry, I care not.
We've signed a S T R I K E R !

Hope people can put this one to bed now!

Onwards to the Defender, winger and Gotze we need now, eh?

For me all we NEED is a right sided centre half and we are as good as last year. If we want to improve (which we will have to as everyone else will get better) is a 'marquee' type player to make the difference, Gotze of course being preferable.

So we sign a top striker and a top CDM and we're "Just as good as last year"? Oh...ok.
Everyone else will be better, and I doubt that Janssen or Wanyama were signed as starters. And who knows if some players will keep up the same levels as last year, Walker for example is prone to having one good season then one poor one.

We've strengthened already on last season... Wanyama in will cover Dembele's loss for the first 6 games... and Janssen provides adequate cover IF Harry insists on taking his Euros form into next season (plus he's been a notoriously slow starter for the past 2 seasons!)
I just hope Vincent doesn't suffer 2nd season syndrome... or else we're for it!

Looks pleased....

71MYEOV.jpg

Looks the oldest 22 year old since Robben! Hope Levy has had that passport checked, the Dutch could be fucking us after Brexit!

Great signing looking forward to having an option the premier league defences won't know much about, in an era when strikers a rarity, just having another one is a big bonus

COYS

We've strengthened already on last season... Wanyama in will cover Dembele's loss for the first 6 games... and Janssen provides adequate cover IF Harry insists on taking his Euros form into next season (plus he's been a notoriously slow starter for the past 2 seasons!)
I just hope Vincent doesn't suffer 2nd season syndrome... or else we're for it!

4 games mate. He's already served 2.

Looks the oldest 22 year old since Robben! Hope Levy has had that passport checked, the Dutch could be fucking us after Brexit!

Great signing looking forward to having an option the premier league defences won't know much about, in an era when strikers a rarity, just having another one is a big bonus

COYS

Got more hair than Robben at 22.

Back
Top Bottom