Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks pleased....

71MYEOV.jpg

I'd look pleased too. :memeokay:

Everyone else will be better, and I doubt that Janssen or Wanyama were signed as starters. And who knows if some players will keep up the same levels as last year, Walker for example is prone to having one good season then one poor one.

So everyone else will be better when most of our competitors are starting over with a new manager, new tactics to go with it and big changes in their squads. While we'll be just as good, when we're building further upon a two-year foundation.

Solid logic :dembele:

I've had two kids in the time we've taken to sign another striker. Today is the greatest day in the history of Tottenham Hotspur FC since those heady days of 2013 when we unveiled the not-so-magnificent 7.

Welcome to The 'deconstructed' Lane, Vincent Janssen, now go score some goals!

We've signed a young, hungry and determined striker who is a current international and is almost identical in his playing style to Kane. This is monumental.

Business is coming along very nicely - the two main weaknesses in our squad sorted by the 12th of July... can't complain.

As has been mentioned, we definitely don't need to sign another defender, we're well covered there.

We now have six weeks to add an attacking midfielder and the quadruple is on! Gotze in a dream world but I'll happily take Wijnaldum. COYS

Back
Top Bottom