Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's fucking shit and has no place in our club

Best thing since sliced bread

There, I covered all of my bases

...you forgot;
"Yeah, but what does he DO??"

Personally, I think he's a shrewd purchase, and a perfect "Plan B" option... same as Janssen.

Don't be surprised to see our formation change (as and when required) next season, because of these signings...
.it was the one thing sadly lacking last season...
I think Poch wants to eventually build TWO first teams with slightly different attacking options.
These two definitely fit into the 4-4-2 'with wingers' option...
Which is nice to see!

...abd maybe it will bring the best out of Chadli/Son/N'Jie*

*whoever stays... delete as applicable!

Quite amazing that if we have agreed a price and personal terms that the outgoing president is demanding Njie before they sign off on it.
Tell you what, why not let them buy a replacement and then fuck them off keeping Njie.
Completely fucked up any chance of the player having a chance to integrate himself on tour and actually have a couple of weeks pre season under his belt.
Even if he signs tomorrow he'll have hardly any time with the players. I don't think the Euro lot have even reported back for training. He'll have abut 9 days with Poch and the players on the training ground.

Quite amazing that if we have agreed a price and personal terms that the outgoing president is demanding Njie before they sign off on it.
Tell you what, why not let them buy a replacement and then fuck them off keeping Njie.
Completely fucked up any chance of the player having a chance to integrate himself on tour and actually have a couple of weeks pre season under his belt.
Even if he signs tomorrow he'll have hardly any time with the players. I don't think the Euro lot have even reported back for training. He'll have abut 9 days with Poch and the players on the training ground.
Almost certain everyone is back at Hotspur Way as all the social media points to them having a final day in sun etc.. Kane has put photo's up of him in the pool at his house. Basically absolutely no need for them to come back off holiday only to sit at home in their house in blighty.

Almost certain everyone is back at Hotspur Way as all the social media points to them having a final day in sun etc.. Kane has put photo's up of him in the pool at his house. Basically absolutely no need for them to come back off holiday only to sit at home in their house in blighty.
Well, they haven't been in any training sessions with MP yet, As far as I know, and won't until at least Aug 2. So, they probably go and get fit at HW until then. Nkoudou cannot do that until he's signed, or can he?
Where is he even, is he here or back in France with Marseille?
The point was that Nkoudou will only train for the first time with the whole team and MP for about 9 days.

Well, they haven't been in any training sessions with MP yet, As far as I know, and won't until at least Aug 2. So, they probably go and get fit at HW until then. Nkoudou cannot do that until he's signed, or can he?
Where is he even, is he here or back in France with Marseille?
The point was that Nkoudou will only train for the first time with the whole team and MP for about 9 days.
Sorry I wasn't trying to make a counter statement to yours other than state they are back. As for N'Koudou we will have to just sit tight, just as ManU will have to with Pogba, Man City with Saine, Woolwich with Lacazette etc... We are not the only ones, many clubs still yet to make their moves for players. Unfortunately pre-season is big, big business now, probably a contractual obligation from Premier League too. Everyone is more or less in the same boat, were it not for the Euro's then I first team would no doubt would have travelled too. But we would all still have complained at that too no doubt.

Still just don't really understand the signing. Let's hope it pays off. Otherwise we could have saved ourselves 11,000,000 by keeping Njie anyway.

Still just don't really understand the signing. Let's hope it pays off. Otherwise we could have saved ourselves 11,000,000 by keeping Njie anyway.

Sorry I wasn't trying to make a counter statement to yours other than state they are back. As for N'Koudou we will have to just sit tight, just as ManU will have to with Pogba, Man City with Saine, Woolwich with Lacazette etc... We are not the only ones, many clubs still yet to make their moves for players. Unfortunately pre-season is big, big business now, probably a contractual obligation from Premier League too. Everyone is more or less in the same boat, were it not for the Euro's then I first team would no doubt would have travelled too. But we would all still have complained at that too no doubt.
No problem I didn't take it like that. We have all got opinions and I tend not to think mine is the correct one and I am reluctant to spend my time arguing about it.
I read that article, and if it has any kind of truth in it I find it harsh.
I mean apparently they said Spam made an illegal approach for Payet and offered him a 'golden bridge' and he and his agent then turned up demanding more from OM telling them about Spams offer.
They sold him to Spam in about a week after their bid. They had already bought Nkoudou so it suggests that he wasn't bought as a replacement if they said Spam contacted him without asking.
In fact Nkoudou was bought as one for the future but ended up getting himself picked with his performances.
Edit: I had a feeling this may be a Willian transfer turnout and they were waiting to see if anyone else came in with a better offer. Bit tinfoil but they do need cash
Basically, if they get Njie, they are getting a player who scored 7 league goals in 15 starts and 30 apps making 7 assists in his first proper ligue one season and selling us one who scored 5 league goals and made 3 assists in 22 starts and 28 apps in his second.

Last edited:

I don't think he would have been playing much anyway. He'll have lots of time settling in during the autumn.

Back
Top Bottom