Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking Messi would find it hard to match the hype being put on Pogba, and he scores 50 goals per season on average!
All someone has to do in a press conference is ask him the question now that you are the most expensive signing ever are you better than Messi, Ronaldo or Bale? See how he answers that!

I do think it's highly ridiculous that Pogba is suspended tomorrow because of a yellow card he received in the Coppa Italia.

This is spot on! (good read).

"Prior to Mourinho, achievement looked dull. It was grey and old, it carried the red blotches of functioning alcoholism, and it was a card-carrying member of a boys’ club."

Holy shit, that's some serious shade throwing at Fergie.

Mourinho has assembled another team of beasts hasn't he? Reminiscent of his Chelsea teams.
Don't get me wrong though. I never wanted the knob to be our manager. Can't tolerate the guy.
Valencia at right back. Fellaini back in favour. Rashford not playing. Schweiinsteiger shunned. Pure Mourinho.
This will not have gone unnoticed by Gibbsy. I'm sure.

As always with Mourinho he is never far away from success, but never far away from getting the sack. He can make that club implode in weeks.

So let's hope the honeymoon is over soon...
:dawsonlol:

Do feel a bit gutted for Rashford (despite him being a Man U player, obviously), it was obvious he was never going to figure in a Mourinho team. Mourinho is a manager who destroys promising young talent, which is a bit annoying if you're an England fan.

Only two games in I know but if the Premier League has returned to the monotony of Man U, City and Chelsea being shit but winning every fucking week all the newly-found enthusiasm I gained for football in general the last couple of seasons is going to be severely tested. Ah well, as long as Woolwich stay in apparent disarray...

Do feel a bit gutted for Rashford (despite him being a Man U player, obviously), it was obvious he was never going to figure in a Mourinho team. Mourinho is a manager who destroys promising young talent, which is a bit annoying if you're an England fan.

Only two games in I know but if the Premier League has returned to the monotony of Man U, City and Chelsea being shit but winning every fucking week all the newly-found enthusiasm I gained for football in general the last couple of seasons is going to be severely tested. Ah well, as long as Woolwich stay in apparent disarray...

Early days. The three of them won't win all games. One or two of them are bound to slip soon. Some of the games have been quite close encounters. We'll see how well they cope when they too drop some points.

Early days. The three of them won't win all games. One or two of them are bound to slip soon. Some of the games have been quite close encounters. We'll see how well they cope when they too drop some points.

We were saying that about Leicster from around Christmas onwards... and that was fucking LEICESTER!

...we know how Man U/City & Chelsea will cope with a few defeats... throw even more money at it in January and stockpile players just so no one else can have them! (Well, in Chelsea/Man City's case!)

We were saying that about Leicster from around Christmas onwards... and that was fucking LEICESTER!

...we know how Man U/City & Chelsea will cope with a few defeats... throw even more money at it in January and stockpile players just so no one else can have them! (Well, in Chelsea/Man City's case!)

I won't worry about those moneybags mate, most likely they will beat us, but hilarious if they don't - and it can happen. City, United, Chelsea, Scum and Liverpool should ALL finish ahead. Some may, all of them won't. We can only concentrate on ourselves.

I think he is very overrated, not a bad player just very overrated, nothing special. He happened to be in the right place at the right time and was very lucky to get in the squad. He wasn't even seen as one of their best forwards from the academy, they loaned out the better ones which is why he got selected in the first place.

Just checking the fixtures...am I right that the first non televised United game is their home tie with Burnley on 29th October? Taking arse licking to new heights if that's correct. Unbelievable favouritism for a team/manager. I'm glad I don't have sky or BT sports. :pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom