Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much better did we look after the second goal went in? I don't know if Stoke eased up too much or not but we really got in to our groove in the second half, I fucking love watching us play when the confidence is high!

Why wouldn't you start him??????

He's not coming back from injury, he's been training hard through all of preseason and first month of this season. He is ready to be unleashed!

:dembelefingers:
you can't beat match time. most of our players looked rusty in the first few games & they weren't coming back from injury.
I would start him. But I would understand if poch doesn't.

14183936_10153952682948505_1853123209210525031_n.jpg

50 premier league goals. will score at least 100 more with us

Eriksen and Kane regain form and get a little rest for Champions League. Alli with a much needed goal. Lamela with a little tune up before Champions League. Son is back in the fold. Sissoko makes an appearance. Davies gains some confidence playing for an injured Rose. Clean sheet and Charlie Adam doesn't injure one of our players. Only thing missing was a Janssen goal. Other than that, a perfect performance.

A lot of knee jerkers getting outed

I completely agree, probably not in the way you mean though.

Son and Eriksen having 1 good game does nothing to quell any of the "haters", such as myself. Son and Eriksen often have great games and then many not so great games.

1 good game and suddenly, "HAH YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG", means fuck all to me.

Back
Top Bottom