Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a gibbs post. I don't give a fuck how good they are, but I'll never take the whining cunts seriously. I know you're more of a 'football fan' than a Spurs fan, but I'm not fella. Don't preach to me about fucking Liverpool.

I'm more a Spurs fan than a football fan - that's why it fucking infuriates me when anyone says otherwise or disagrees on my views because all I am doing is stating my opinion and other people are too scared to do so in case they get a fucking 'disagree' - some of the performances from some of the players tonight were NOT acceptable. Some of the performances this season haven't been acceptable, not to to the standard that Pochettino and the club have set, yet anytime someone states that fact they're lambasted with "You're not a Spurs fan" or "Fuck off" or "Stop melting"

It's ridiculous. Fuck gibbs, he wasn't Spurs and he clearly said things to get a reaction and he KNEW exactly how to get a reaction out of the likes of you Joe - you're better then that and I know how passionate you are about Spurs

Taking the piss out a team when they're performing well is a sign of worry. Like you said, the best team won tonight but we gave it go. Leciester City next, must beat them and put last season firmly behind us and a lift of spirit. Let's move on.
And with people like you, criticising every player we've got apart from the useless Dembele (who's had his 6 good games for the year, before getting himself banned for the run in) let's hope we can move on. The flakey cunt is injured again though isn't he?

I'm more a Spurs fan than a football fan - that's why it fucking infuriates me when anyone says otherwise or disagrees on my views because all I am doing is stating my opinion and other people are too scared to do so in case they get a fucking 'disagree' - some of the performances from some of the players tonight were NOT acceptable. Some of the performances this season haven't been acceptable, not to to the standard that Pochettino and the club have set, yet anytime someone states that fact they're lambasted with "You're not a Spurs fan" or "Fuck off" or "Stop melting"

It's ridiculous. Fuck gibbs, he wasn't Spurs and he clearly said things to get a reaction and he KNEW exactly how to get a reaction out of the likes of you Joe - you're better then that and I know how passionate you are about Spurs

They're kids, playing away in front of the gobshites. Give them a break.

And with people like you, criticising every player we've got apart from the useless Dembele (who's had his 6 good games for the year, before getting himself banned for the run in) let's hope we can move on. The flakey cunt is injured again though isn't he?

I don't criticise every player - I give players criticism when they're not performing as well as they CAN. Pochettino has this team playing at a high level then it has done in decades. If fan favourite Eric Dier isn't performing, you bet your arse I'm going to criticise him. He's been awful so far this season, I hope Pochettino has told him too. I believe Dembele is fit, he played 90 minutes against Bournemouth didn't he? Most likely will also play 90 minutes against Leicester at the weekend.

They're kids, playing away in front of the gobshites. Give them a break.

My criticism was mostly aimed at Wimmer, N'Koudou and Dier though. Two of which played a considerable hand in our excellent season last year. No excuses for them not being able to play simple passes to team mates. N'Koudou, granted it was his first start, I was just disappointed at the fact he was going against EVERYTHING he had been doing off the bench this season. I refuse to believe he was instructed to play how he did.

I'm more a Spurs fan than a football fan

Ok mate. Why don't you label yourself Gazza rather than Totti? It's a tell. Anyway, this match didn't matter and I'm glad we've got a CL match next Wednesday - those Liverpool cunts will be envious as fuck. See you there you nutter. X

I don't criticise every player - I give players criticism when they're not performing as well as they CAN. Pochettino has this team playing at a high level then it has done in decades. If fan favourite Eric Dier isn't performing, you bet your arse I'm going to criticise him. He's been awful so far this season, I hope Pochettino has told him too. I believe Dembele is fit, he played 90 minutes against Bournemouth didn't he? Most likely will also play 90 minutes against Leicester at the weekend.

My criticism was mostly aimed at Wimmer, N'Koudou and Dier though. Two of which played a considerable hand in our excellent season last year. No excuses for them not being able to play simple passes to team mates. N'Koudou, granted it was his first start, I was just disappointed at the fact he was going against EVERYTHING he had been doing off the bench this season. I refuse to believe he was instructed to play how he did.

Ok, cool. We're all on the same side.

Ok mate. Why don't you label yourself Gazza rather than Totti? It's a tell. Anyway, this match didn't matter and I'm glad we've got a CL match next Wednesday - those Liverpool cunts will be envious as fuck. See you there you nutter. X

I'd happily change my username.

Are you really going to change your username just because he told you to?
I didn't tell him to change his username. Are you an idiot?

Edit: it's hammy, so I guess you are. You struggle with interaction don't you?

USA, USA, USA!

That's my casual racism for the night. Go Trump! you saddos.

Last edited:
But they are much better this season. The difference is night and day. Just like Pochettinos first and second seasons were with us.
Shut up totti. Leicester will fall away & we will win the league. Ignore the media. Oh

Last edited:
We have a thread on this forum DESIGNATED to laughing at them I'd say a lot of people on here care about them. Just like people seem to care about Woolwich and what they get up to. Usually shown as a sign of fear to continuously look and see what league rivals are doing and what they're getting up.

Jumping on bandwagons tend to happen on forums.

Shock horror you've piped up.
Don't worry totti. The team disappointed again tonight so the forum has made you the scapegoat as they feel disloyal if they criticise our team.

Don't worry totti. The team disappointed again tonight so the forum has made you the scapegoat as they feel disloyal if they criticise our team.
Not so. Totti talked a load of shit. No problem with that, we all do.

The 'forum' isn't a machine McScottyface - it's a collection of idiots. Everyone gets pulled up from time to time. Even l, knowledgeable and witty as l most assuredly am, have been banned 9 times merely for speaking the truth. This is the reality of this ridiculous forum.

:eriksenlol::allitongue::dierpochhug::dembelefingers:

For what its worth poch never takes the league cup seriously so unless we got lucky draws we were never going to win it.
Only the fa cup left for a lot of these players.
Surely a loan would be better for them?

le1f.gif

Not so. Totti talked a load of shit. No problem with that, we all do.

The 'forum' isn't a machine McScottyface - it's a collection of idiots. Everyone gets pulled up from time to time. Even l, knowledgeable and witty as l most assuredly am, have been banned 9 times merely for speaking the truth. This is the reality of this ridiculous forum.

:eriksenlol::allitongue::dierpochhug::dembelefingers:
Ha. I do feel a lot on here jump on bandwagons & use the word 'melt' far too much.

Nearly the big 10 for you! Make it a special one.
Surely you must be top of the banned leader board?!

Anyway, whilst off topic, who will be watching the spam v chav carnage tomorrow?
I wonder if they have agreed with the landlords whose responsibility it is to equip the police with a means of communication inside the ground?
It should at least cheer everyone up after tonight.

Back
Top Bottom