Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May i refer you to our last few games of last season on that one.

We field one of the youngest sides in the PL, with one signing in his first full season and one in his second. We have two key players out (both POS) and still sit undefeated with a quarter of the season gone, one point off the top spot.

Last night the team was even younger, had played collectively little first team football as a unit and it showed, and one player had played just 70 mins this season for the first team in his first season in this country.

Origami and Sturridge would walk into most PL starting elevens, and rightly so. Aside from those two i saw little difference between the two sides.

I look at this as the glass being half full not half empty, and we certainly are a season ahead in first team construction than Von Klopp Clusterfuck who's team can fuck off to the seaside most weeks whilst we have to play and prepare for European football. I'd expect a team that will likely have to play twenty odd games less to be up or thereabouts the top four given the amount of dosh they have spent and intend to spend come January.

Nuff said.
Sturridge maybe but Origami, no not for me, folds to easily.:levyeyes:

Two league cups in a quarter of a century and we turn our noses up at a chance of silverware. I'm sorry but I think this was a shit effort from us, apart from the support, which you could still hear loud and clear in injury time. Maybe we should send in our second tier support for cup matches now. Gather the moaners, the plastics, the early leavers... or just send up 3,000 kids. Imagine our end just full of 3-8 year olds watching peppa pig on their tablets and ignoring the match.

Back
Top Bottom