Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought Vorm was really good considering he was kept very busy, people on here are far too harsh on him. He was great for us the first few games of the season as well. A changed player from last year when he always looked very wobbly.

You will be hearing from my solicitor

You called, good sir?

9738769-business-dog-english-bulldog-male-wearing-tie-and-glasses-sitting-beside-briefcase-Stock-Photo.jpg

From a shit football blog:

'Georges-Kévin N’Koudou gets a start this evening having failed to impress so far during his time at White Hart Lane. The same can be said of Vincent Janssen but the Dutch striker did only arrive this summer.'

Pretty sure Gorgeous hasn't come through our academy? On top of that I've been impressed every time I've seen him.

All I've heard from in the press is how amazing the atmosphere is now they have this new stand.....can hear everything the players and managers are saying on the pitch

Quieter than the London Stadium

TV off. Can't be fucked. Embarrassing display, yet again. 1 goal in 5 games now I think?

Major work needs doing here. Pathetic.
You're such a cunt JC. It was a reserve team you twat. TV off? That's as much effort that you've put in to supporting Spurs in all the time you've been on here. Fucking embarrassing cunt.

In my opinion the big difference between how Liverpool played and how Spurs played is the time between winning the ball and getting into dangerous positions. When Spurs won the ball it was all about control and slowly building up to chances. When Liverpool won the ball, in ten seconds they created something or lost the ball again. Spurs defence never got the chance to regroup and therefore gave up a lot of chances. While the slow build-up from Spurs always gave Liverpool the chance to be on the right side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom