Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not confident at all about tonight. I imagine we will play some youngsters whilst Liverpool can go full strength.
Good test for the likes of Edwards if they start though.

What doesn't kill you, only makes you wish you were dead.

You do understand the meaning of "slaughter", dont you? : P

...In all seriousness though, thats proven not to be the case over the years - it's just a catchy phrase.

They should be making a lot of changes as well, we have a lot of games coming now and a rest will be good for some. Liverpool are dangerous with Coutinho and Mane, if they leave them out we should be ok for a fair game.

Klopp wont rest many....

Us?

Happy to rotate a few in, but 11 kids and newbies? Hell no....

Last edited:
Its our first to Anfield and we're driving down from sunny Glasgow. Taking the car is unavoidable, so any suggestions on where to park.

I know there's no point, as our wheels will be gone but willing to take the risk.

Its our first to Anfield and we're driving down from sunny Glasgow. Taking the car is unavoidable, so any suggestions on where to park.

I know there's no point, as our wheels will be gone but willing to take the risk.

...M74/M6 pretty much all the way isn't it...?
I'd park in Gretna and walk the rest (much safer!) You might have to leave last Saturday, mind!!

Easiest trophy to win by far, and traditionally the one we've had most "success" in, in recent years (those two facts are probably related).

Saying that, with a favourable draw (i.e. not this one), we should be able to get to the final with squad players.

League cup should be approached by playing the kids and reserves, only if we reach the semi-final should we start taking it seriously. Which is what we did in Poch's first season, where we actually threw away the FA cup in favour of the League cup because by that time we had a real chance of winning it. We have too much going on right now, just look at how our November schedule looks like, and then people want us to worry about the League cup? Impossible.

I know there's no point, as our will be gone but willing to take the risk.
I park here every time I drive: http: //theislagladstone.co.uk It's on Anfield Rd, 5 mins walk from stadium. It's not a massive car park +100 spaces so get their early (never not been able to get parked) I probably get there 1.5-2hrs before KO approx. £10 but no more than £20.

Hi lads,

Aussie Spurs fan here currently in the UK and an attending my first away day tomorrow.

I'm looking for tips on maximising the away game experience, info on pregame pubs, etc. Would appreciate any advice or tips you can offer.

Cheers.

Have a great day!

Wear a shell suit, grow a moustache and drink a pint with ur pinkie in the air

Sing 'Ferry cross the Mersey' at every opportunity

The locals will think ur one of them!

No cash denominations above £5

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom