Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok with the team but could have had a stronger bench. Who is Amos? Cannot see where the goals are going to come from and yet Liverpool have Sturbridge and Ings who will need close watching.
stephen-k-amos-2010-january.jpeg

He's going to banter them off with shithousery

Really not left any real options on the bench. Carroll at No.10 (according to twitter) seems weird. Doesn't scream dynamism.

Happy with the line up tho on the whole. Especially as Liverpool have gone with second string too.

From a shit football blog:
'Georges-Kévin N’Koudou gets a start this evening having failed to impress so far during his time at White Hart Lane. The same can be said of Vincent Janssen but the Dutch striker did only arrive this summer.'
Pretty sure Gorgeous hasn't come through our academy? On top of that I've been impressed every time I've seen him.

I know his transfer dragged on a bit... but i'm pretty sure we didn't first notice him when he was 9... (he grew up a Spurs fan apparently... Ruel Fox was his idol... closely followed by Andy Sinton!)
True story!!

I know his transfer dragged on a bit... but i'm pretty sure we didn't first notice him when he was 9... (he grew up a Spurs fan apparently... Ruel Fox was his idol... closely followed by Andy Sinton!)
True story!!

I heard that it was Ruel Fox who taught Gorgeous how to speak French.

Really not left any real options on the bench. Carroll at No.10 (according to twitter) seems weird. Doesn't scream dynamism.

Happy with the line up tho on the whole. Especially as Liverpool have gone with second string too.

Always thought Carroll was better in forward positions myself rather than central midfield but we will have to see.

I'm thinking Klopp got scared at the thought of our academy players, so he has decided to field a weakened side so he has his excuse when they get knocked out!
:pritchardeyes:

Back
Top Bottom