***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calhanoglu and Bender are the big misses for them. Their defence is still very inexperienced, young and make mistakes. If Son, Sissoko, Eriksen and Alli can press as well as they did against Man City then we can certainly cause them BIG problems. Dembele and Wanyama need to be on top of their game though.
Calhanoglu was subbed after 45 mins in the away game, and Schmidt left out Kießling as well. Full-backs are dynamic and fast. Brandt is starting. Very bad feeling for tonight...

Calhanoglu was subbed after 45 mins in the away game, and Schmidt left out Kießling as well. Full-backs are dynamic and fast. Brandt is starting. Very bad feeling for tonight...

Only to sure up their midfield (which was smart as they then bossed us) - Brandt is a real bright player, Davies will need to be on top of his game tonight, he was awful against Monaco at left back for us. Luckily, Bellarabi is also still out.

not playing him when Kane is very close to return :sonhmm: unless Vince will start at the libray and he wants him fit as much as possible

I thought as much - we only really at the moment have one FULLY fit striker in Janssen so if he got injured today then we would have a half-fit Kane to rely on - but then I realised we ripped City apart with Son up top and that if Janssen DID get injured, Son could just come in and play up top against Woolwich.

I think this 100% means we're going with Janssen against Woolwich but it would have been nice to see him start this after scoring in his last game.

I thought as much - we only really at the moment have one FULLY fit striker in Janssen so if he got injured today then we would have a half-fit Kane to rely on - but then I realised we ripped City apart with Son up top and that if Janssen DID get injured, Son could just come in and play up top against Woolwich.

I think this 100% means we're going with Janssen against Woolwich but it would have been nice to see him start this after scoring in his last game.
i understand that may be not the right thing, but i will be fucking gutted to death if Harry doesn't start sunday

Is that an offer? If so count me first in the queue.
yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

Back
Top Bottom