Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People have to accept....

They were better than us

...and we were better than Sunderland...
didn't stop them gaining a creditable draw against us!

I'd quite like our 'Plan B' to not worry about what the football purists think of us... prk the fucking bus once in a while, and frustrate the opposition, rather than trying (and failing) to play them at their own game!

We are still 2nd peeps with a lot of winnable games coming up. In our own hands.

This and the Man City away games were the ones i was scared about. Basically, Pool and Leicester are tailor made to fuck with our system - need to keep an eye on the other sack of shit when we play them next.

Our next Prem games;
Home to stoke
Home to Everton
Away to palace
Home to saints
Away to burnley
Away to Swansea
Home to Watford
Home to Bournemouth
Away to Leicester
We can easily win all of those unless we play like today

I don't think we played today, did we? We just turned up

I don't think Vorm, Carter-Vickers, N'Koudou and whoever else didn't play today give much of a shit about avenging todays' result!

I'd wager only 2 or 3 of tonight's shower will feature on Thursday...

I'd start Sissoko, Janssen and Winks

Did it? I thought we were 87 points clear in 2nd. I'm losing the will to live Suzy, I really am. What is the point of this exercise? I'll raise your '2nd to 6th is tight' with 'Spurs is a team who normally play in white shirts'.

Here we go

Joe Cunt is on the march

Watch out America as the booze kicks in!!

we should have spent that wasted £50m last summer on buying a midfielder who can see a pass,
Poch did not send them our with the right attitude to start with, so many games we are not at it straight from the kick-off

I think we will struggle in the league now this season with the squad depth and lack of games some of the other teams have I'd make them favourites.

We've had a dip in form, yet got points on the board the last few weeks.
I think the lads will be keen to put run together now, and I believe we will see a response.

I want Poch to use the squad a bit more....he said we have to be clever....well be clever then.

I felt sorry for him today. Was let down in every are of the pitch by players who are usually excellent.

From the manager to the players, we need to recognise that was simply poor and no kind of statement of a team that is ready to challenge.

Don't get me wrong, Liverpool played well but are not as good as we made them look.

Just disappointing but all that happened was a continuation of our relatively poor away form plus running into a team who had their most potent forward players on view and playing together for the first time in a while and with criticism ringing in their ears.

We are good but not as good as some may think.

You have the option to move on.

You choose not to use that option, and bang on about your non point.

You still have the option to move on.

See how it works. Not using an option that you have in your possession, doesnt mean you do not have that option.

Crazy huh Scott
Its a few posts about a plan b during a match.
& u talk of "moving on". What a drama queen.
It took me about 2mins to write those posts.
Hardly a big thing in my life that I should consider "moving on" from.

Back
Top Bottom