F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we're going strong for two reasons...
a) to give those who underperformed on Thursday a chance to put it right...

And b) its STILL the FA Cup.
We're showing everyone we mean fucking business!!

LET'S GO TO WORK...

COYS!

Really nice looking line up...no excuses, and no hindsight "should have played........" from me.
Cant say Poch doesnt want to win this game, so its up to the players now.

Confident.

Happy to see Vorm getting a go

Glad about that too. Raises a possible dilemma later if we play strongly out the back, with a steady delivery from the keeper......Vorm in PL games if we are to sit back, and Hugo for pressing?

Thinking too far ahead, lets just get this done, and done well!

Too simplistic to say we have a good team on paper and we are taking it seriously. The if we lose? People never learn.

A tough match without a doubt and we will do well to progress.

Disappointed Sissoko and Janssen are not playing because it does nothing to encourage them that they can change the manager's mind and more broadly that is not helpful for when they are called upon.

I just hope we get a performance from those who play today. We still are lacking however pace up front and that is an ongoing issue.

COYS

Fucking well up for this now. Left the wife and toddler melting at each other. Dashed along the river. Loads of yids. ยฃ5 beer takes the piss. But fuck it. Perfect day for a cup match. Happy with the line-up. Vinny has clearly fucked off Poch with either attitude or shitness. Poch is also taking this seriously, which I love. COYS.

:pochohshit:

Too simplistic to say we have a good team on paper and we are taking it seriously. The if we lose? People never learn.

A tough match without a doubt and we will do well to progress.

Disappointed Sissoko and Janssen are not playing because it does nothing to encourage them that they can change the manager's mind and more broadly that is not helpful for when they are called upon.

I just hope we get a performance from those who play today. We still are lacking however pace up front and that is an ongoing issue.

COYS
It's obvious that we're taking it seriously. Have you seen our cup line ups in the past? Bore off.

I like the line-up. Very strong team and glad Jan is back. I believe they'll put in a great performance given how they've played the last 4 matches. 3-0 Spurs! COYS

Love seeing Scott Parker there, one of my all time favourite Spurs players. Genuine guy and always put 100% in..

Also, he's Winksy's hero. If Winks turns into the player Parker was then we'll have another top class player.

Fucking well up for this now. Left the wife and toddler melting at each other. Dashed along the river. Loads of yids. ยฃ5 beer takes the piss. But fuck it. Perfect day for a cup match. Happy with the line-up. Vinny has clearly fucked off Poch with either attitude or shitness. Poch is also taking this seriously, which I love. COYS.

:pochohshit:

Love that. Kid screaming. Wife stressing...

Fuck this shit I'm off for a beer and football!

Top lad, well played haha

Back
Top Bottom