Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Easy to feel let down we havent Wiganed them in the 2nd half but it's so often the case.

That said, we had a wonderful bit of possession football just now. I know it's not everyones cup of tea but it gets me stiff.

At 55 you take it where you can find it

Shocking treatment from Poch on Janssen

Utter bullshit

Why is it shocking?

It didn't help Soldado being constantly brought on for 5 mins then people saying "He didn't score for yet another game".

Cruel to be kind. Why drag him out onto a 11 men behind the ball cameo?

I'm a little sad for Vincent . Yup he's proved little but give the kid a chance.

Maybe I'm too soft

Why is it shocking?

It didn't help Soldado being constantly brought on for 5 mins then people saying "He didn't score for yet another game".

Agree, could well be the fact he's trying to train the guy to become an effective part of our system rather than him running about aimlessly for five minutes and getting the fans on his back.

Ultimately it's pure speculation

Why is it shocking?

Sure, but we were 4 up at half. Poch could have taken Kane off at 60 and given Janssen 30 mins. He didn't need to leave Kane on till the 85th.

Why is it shocking?

Which is why he should have been brought on at 60 mins - go look at my earlier posts

I don't give a damn about no Vincent Janssen. I care about tottenham not whether Poch has a heart and gives a nothing player (apparently a striker)10 or so minutes to finally score a goal from open play.

Agree, could well be the fact he's trying to train the guy to become an effective part of our system rather than him running about aimlessly for five minutes and getting the fans on his back.

Ultimately it's pure speculation
Bring him on with at least 30 mins not 5 mins

Sure, but we were 4 up at half. Poch could have taken Kane off at 60 and given Janssen 30 mins. He didn't need to leave Kane on till the 85th.

I hope that's a sign of Poch learning that it's silly to change momentum.

He's done similar in the past, and we've then crumbled without him in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom