Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol are you seriously comparing a whole season against 66% of a season and musing over why one is bigger than the other.

:dembele:

The total goals isn't the important aspect, so much as the goal scorers, their numbers and where they are placed. Scoring goals against Stoke doesn't tell us anything when we're 16 - 0 in the past 2 years.

We all think Janssen has disappointed, yet is in our top 5. That's a worry.

Really fail to see how this is so hard to pick up, especially when you tend to be one of the most intelligent posters on here.

Eggs in one basket and all that. Would just prefer more goal scorers and to find a way to get Dembele, Dier, Toby to chip in with more.

That wasn't the point you made originally, nor the one I responded to.

Of course it is. I said we need more goal scorers and we're too reliant.

You reply every club is reliant on 2-3 players.

I point out how the variety of goal scorers and numbers have dropped, as evidence of why we're too reliant.

You reply I'm going off topic; fail to see how.

I know you probably mean that as a stinging insult to some, but it is probably quite complimentary with even a brief knowledge of how impressive amoebae are
I read about this type of amoeba that lives in certain lakes, you get that water in your nose and they just straight-up eat your brain. Terrifying stuff.

That's nonsense, what do you think they actually do in training?

football-551014.jpg

But when will he be able to play unless kane gets injured? I am doubting he will even start against millwall now.
I feel like poch has made up his mind about janssen.

Yeah I think your right, it's a strange one as he needs minutes under his belt, but I do also think if Poch was done with him he wouldnt even make the bench...

The total goals isn't the important aspect, so much as the goal scorers, their numbers and where they are placed. Scoring goals against Stoke doesn't tell us anything when we're 16 - 0 in the past 2 years.

We all think Janssen has disappointed, yet is in our top 5. That's a worry.

Really fail to see how this is so hard to pick up, especially when you tend to be one of the most intelligent posters on here.

Eggs in one basket and all that. Would just prefer more goal scorers and to find a way to get Dembele, Dier, Toby to chip in with more.

We don't rotate enough to get that variety though. Lamela has been crocked, Janssen and Sissoko haven't taken their chances etc.

There's still minimum 13 more games for Jan, Toby and Eric to get a header or two each

But when will he be able to play unless kane gets injured? I am doubting he will even start against millwall now.
I feel like poch has made up his mind about janssen.

Rare that Poch comes out in the public and slates someone and they become a starter.

Said Sissoko needed to train harder.

Has now said the same about Janssen.

Both lucky to get 5 starts between them in rest of the season.

I read about this type of amoeba that lives in certain lakes, you get that water in your nose and they just straight-up eat your brain. Terrifying stuff.

Indeed, they are like a super cell.

I think it's more of an insult to call someone an Ameobi than an Amoeba

Rare that Poch comes out in the public and slates someone and they become a starter.

Said Sissoko needed to train harder.

Has now said the same about Janssen.

Both lucky to get 5 starts between them in rest of the season.
Yeah, I think he has made up his mind about sissoko too.

We don't rotate enough to get that variety though. Lamela has been crocked, Janssen and Sissoko haven't taken their chances etc.

There's still minimum 13 more games for Jan, Toby and Eric to get a header or two each

That's the trouble when someone compare a whole season to one that hasn't even finished yet, I'm sure once harry has read the match thread tonight he will work harder on his assists to keep Jayc1 Jayc1 happy......:kanegoal:

Back
Top Bottom