Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what a load of ol bollox
I will pass this on to Danny Baker im sure he will enjoy reading that in his 4 million plus house in blackheath while he counts his millions
Or maybe Rod liddle while he writes his column in his 3 million plus house in hampstead with his tasty young wife alongside him
Or maybe pass on to Greg wallace you know the chef bloke off the tv , you know the millionaire
im sure he would enjoy it as well alongside his tasty young wife
Or what about Daniel Day lewis the most successful actor in history, oh another millionaire
Better stop now
YOU sitting in yer pants typing in a council flat i suspect
Now if only they were as successful as you
Choose a team that never gets near the really big trophys or near the real big clubs in the world
My brother in law supported Millwall. One season in the late 70s I went to a lot of Millwall home games with him. All I can remember it seemed to rain a lot. Ive never recovered from the experience and should have sorted counciling. Enjoy yourself on here now , cricket score on weekend. Sorry.

My other club...
2733320158_76acfecc1a.jpg

If
That's really funny. 'Main team'. So you support the biggest club in England, and you're on a Spurs forum, in a Millwall thread, calling us glory hunters.

You're special mate. Can we keep you - like a hamster?
Plastic supporter in a plastic ball. Thats one object I would love to boot across thd room.

I think Poch just needs to go almost full strength here so we can knock these knuckle dragging Neanderthals back to South London.

The changes I would make is to play KWP at left wing back in the 343 to see how he works out. And maybe Winks for Dembele to give Moose a little rest.

They're some tiring cunts. They're going to come over, throw some seats, get battered on and off pitch, and fuck off back to obscurity. Sunday can't come sooner

Dont forget the crying afterwards that the Spurs fans were picking on them but the Police only baton charged the poor away fans who only came to watch the game and did nothing wrong

Back
Top Bottom