Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was stood right near their fans and i am fairly certain there was no hissing
Just the racial abuse towards sonny which is digusting enough
I was so happy to see him get a hatrick ,quite ironic after the 3 dvds for a fiver song ,what absolute pricks
We sung them off the park just as we played them off the park
COYS

Well that has to be the biggest anti-climax in history.. For weeks all we've been hearing is how we won't be able to cope with their passion and will to win..
They were going to do a right job on us both on the pitch and in the stands.

On the pitch, that has to be the most pathetic assembled 11 I've ever seen, they were fucking clueless, what an absolute pack of garbage.
In the stands, we were told they would take over WHL and all we'd be able to hear was them..That was nearly as bad as claiming their team were going to do a job on us.
They had one or two little bursts but all they could offer was some weird continued screechy type noise, what the fuck was that all about?? It was as pathetic as their team..

They did show their true colours by abusing Son over and over with DVD chants and two for a fiver etc..
I heard on the radio that they were hissing as well but can honestly say I didn't witness that.
we can't be labelled as perfect either as we sang 'no noise from the Pikey boys', not as bad a personally abusing Son but not PC either.
I think that's where the media my be confusing the hissing as followed by no noise from the Pikey boys was a Shhhhhhhh.

Outside the ground there were a few isolated incidents but it has to be said that the Police did an unbelievable job in keeping everyone apart.
Up there with the most Police I've ever seen at WHL.

All I can say is they promised the world but delivered nothing, now run back to your pointless little existence in the league no one gives a shit about and have a word with yourselves as to why you thought you could compete with us..

Pointless little club stuck in the 80's' now fuck off and don't use us again to gain a bit of recognition..

Didn't get that, was it just because he's Korean?

I think the flag the Millwall fans were waving gave it away a bit....

images

As for the game itself, one of the easiest run outs we'll ever have.
Massive shame about Kane but let's wait and see what happen, no doubt there will be lots of speculation.
It's hard to judge how good the players were as they were playing against a pub side.

Davies looked like he's continuing to grow in that role. Son showed if Kane is out we can still progress.
Was so pleased for Janssen, every Spurs player went over to congratulate him which was nice to see.
Winks continued to show what class he has.
But like I said, when you are up against Dog shit like that it's hard to know just how good we were.

Thought it funny that the BBC commentator said "Great noise from the Spurs fans" when we were very clearly chanting "You're fucking shit"...normally you get something like "I apologize to viewers if you can hear bad language being sung" or some shit like that.

Thought it funny that the BBC commentator said "Great noise from the Spurs fans" when we were very clearly chanting "You're fucking shit"...normally you get something like "I apologize to viewers if you can hear bad language being sung" or some shit like that.
I apologize to readers if you can read bad language being written...

I just felt that as soon as we got to 3-0, Poch should have taken Dele off, 58mins gone that would have given janssen 30 mins pitch time, we may need him this season and the more chances he gets the better it is

Obviously no excuse for racially abusing Sonny, that goes without saying.

However, regarding the hissing, perhaps we need to be slightly carefull. My niece (37 at the time) and brother in law (68) were at the West Brom at home game last season. They had tickets in the Park Lane, right next to the Baggies. They told me about the hissing, loads of it they reckoned. I mentioned it on a Guardian Football thread and had a few WBA who were at the game saying they weren't like that at all, it's a common Shhhhhh thing they do (like in "Can you hear the XXXXX sing... Shhhh" I suppose), they seemed genuinely mortified it had been taken the wrong way.

Now I don't know one way or another, but its a possibility...

Just to repeat, no excuse for the abuse of Son, obviously.

Interesting from their forum

Lee - at least we didn't do the hissing thing, like Chelsea do. Dismal day, though.

I reckon it was us saying "shhhhhhhhhh". Can anyone confirm?

They were definitely hissing. I'm not a season ticket holder but I've been to the majority of the home games this season and I've never felt so angry at a game before! Genuinely hate those cunts. Yes Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham give it to us but that's just banter. Millwall are scum and will never be a big club. Good riddance.

Jay C, John and Scott are very quiet.
I've just skimmed through this match thread and there you are. Post after post after fucking post berating and ridiculing fellow yids in some kind of "I told you so" frenzy. Give it rest mate for fuck's sakes. Your totally fucking obsessed. Jayc1 Jayc1 , John Thomas John Thomas and scott scott are all fucking delighted we won. So is every other fucker you choose to ridicule in your warped fucking vendetta. Do your self a favour mate and shut the fuck up for a while. You'll feel better for it.

Selfish Son FFS

Selfish isn't he??

Janssen STILL can't even get on when a striker is injured.

How about that goal??

Can't stand negative Spurs fans. Fuck off of here.

As for the racial abuse, I couldn't make out anything from Park upper. Millwall wasn't hissing, there was a point where Park Lane was saying SHHHHHHHHH to Millwall. For the Son abuse, I'm not sure how I missed it. But it sounds like Sonny's abuse was real according to reports. The hissing is false though.

Selfish isn't he??

How about that goal??

As for the racial abuse, I couldn't make out anything from Park upper. Millwall wasn't hissing, there was a point where Park Lane was saying SHHHHHHHHH to Millwall. For the Son abuse, I'm not sure how I missed it. But it sounds like Sonny's abuse was real according to reports. The hissing is false though.

I was very near the Millwall fans and it sounded like they were hissing. People around me thought the same thing. Regardless of that though, we gave it back to them in the right way with no discrimination. Cunts.

How about that goal??

Yeah mate, now if you go a few pages forward you'll see how happy I was with Janssen scoring. What was negative about what I said? Was I wrong? or was Janssen left on the bench when our STRIKER went off injured?

Can't stand fans with selective viewing. Fuck off out of here.

I was in block 2 in west upper and frankly it was nice to have a bit of passion up there for a change. I know some of the Millwall fans were trying a bit too hard to look proper nawty but you have to remember this was their one big day out in the season. I don't think it helps to get too offended, we've all become too middle class, it's a football ground, it's not real life - and I thought the Shrewsbury chant was funny, good for them.

Above all else though, that's my last game at the Lane - never had a ST but I've been going on and off, 4 or 5 times a year, for over 40 years new - I got a bit emotional on the way home, and I shall miss the old place.

Finishing off 6-0 can't be bad though can it, I think this is the best side I've ever seen - onwards and upwards, eh boys and girls?

Yeah mate, now if you go a few pages forward you'll see how happy I was with Janssen scoring. What was negative about what I said? Was I wrong? or was Janssen left on the bench when our STRIKER went off injured?

Can't stand fans with selective viewing. Fuck off out of here.

Haha mate apologies if I didn't see future messages. I left off 20 pages previous and I had no intention of reading every page. I had no option but selective reading as I was at the match

I was stood right near their fans and i am fairly certain there was no hissing
Just the racial abuse towards sonny which is digusting enough
I was so happy to see him get a hatrick ,quite ironic after the 3 dvds for a fiver song ,what absolute pricks
We sung them off the park just as we played them off the park
COYS

I definalty heard what sounded like hissing, and it seemed to occur after our perfect rendition of "no noise from the pikey boys"

Haha mate apologies if I didn't see future messages. I left off 20 pages previous and I had no intention of reading every page. I had no option but selective reading as I was at the match

No worries mate - I think we were all just happy to see Janssen actually get some game time instead of coming on with 3 minutes and you could feel the relief when he finally got his goal from open play. Smart finish too!

Back
Top Bottom