Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that has to be the biggest anti-climax in history.. For weeks all we've been hearing is how we won't be able to cope with their passion and will to win..
They were going to do a right job on us both on the pitch and in the stands.

On the pitch, that has to be the most pathetic assembled 11 I've ever seen, they were fucking clueless, what an absolute pack of garbage.
In the stands, we were told they would take over WHL and all we'd be able to hear was them..That was nearly as bad as claiming their team were going to do a job on us.
They had one or two little bursts but all they could offer was some weird continued screechy type noise, what the fuck was that all about?? It was as pathetic as their team..

They did show their true colours by abusing Son over and over with DVD chants and two for a fiver etc..
I heard on the radio that they were hissing as well but can honestly say I didn't witness that.
we can't be labelled as perfect either as we sang 'no noise from the Pikey boys', not as bad a personally abusing Son but not PC either.
I think that's where the media my be confusing the hissing as followed by no noise from the Pikey boys was a Shhhhhhhh.

Outside the ground there were a few isolated incidents but it has to be said that the Police did an unbelievable job in keeping everyone apart.
Up there with the most Police I've ever seen at WHL.

All I can say is they promised the world but delivered nothing, now run back to your pointless little existence in the league no one gives a shit about and have a word with yourselves as to why you thought you could compete with us..

Pointless little club stuck in the 80's' now fuck off and don't use us again to gain a bit of recognition..
What, no "rivers of claret"? It wasn't in fact "mayhem", not one for the "old school"? No "firms" up and down the High Road? You mean people were actually bullshitting on the internet?

Here's one of our "top lads" giving it large...

I posted last Saturday on here that Mill were absolute shit when I went to see them vs Dons. I'd cut them slack if they rested a few as they're chasing promotion but they brought it all. Terrific performance but I was really disappointed with their display and their support. At the very least I thought they would have attempted to get under our skin but they were far from it.

Press are having a field day
"Unprovoked attack" against Tottenham fan, crowd trouble,smashed 2 pubs up, racial abuse of son which the FA are going to investigate and probably fine us. What a load of bollocks, I was surprised at the lack of trouble, also, why the fuck is 3 for a fiver racist? Quick Millwall google and the press are wanking themselves silly! Imagine what they'd be like if we actually did something wrong!
wtf

"Unprovoked attack" against Tottenham fan, crowd trouble,smashed 2 pubs up, racial abuse of son which the FA are going to investigate and probably fine us. What a load of bollocks, I was surprised at the lack of trouble, also, why the fuck is 3 for a fiver racist? Quick Millwall google and the press are wanking themselves silly! Imagine what they'd be like if we actually did something wrong!
wtf

What two pubs?

wtf

No one likes you....apparently you "dont care" though. So stop whining and fuck off....6-0
gettyimages-652483064.jpg

wtf

I'm still trying to imagine what it would be like if someone lent you a brain cell.

You promised the world and delivered nothing.. All the images going around that you are all mouth proved to be correct.
It was similar to the promises Comical Ali made when we were going into battle with Iraq.
You embarrassed yourselves on a major scale and lost face.

R-I-P Millwall.

Sorry , but how is hissing - clearly "gas hissing" - from Chelsea etc "banter"? What, as in "we're all having a bit of a laugh about the holocaust but it's only a wind up, don't take it seriously"? When Chelsea and West Ham reference Auschwitz, there's no wriggle room, it is what it is. Hisssss, concentration camps, only banter.

Now maybe Millwall's and or WBA's "ssss" or "shhhh" was a "humorous" reference to the genocide of Jews or was in fact a reference to us not singing. I've no idea, I wasn't at either game, but I would say there's an element of doubt. There's no doubt however about the intentions of Chelsea or West Ham (I've never personally heard it from Woolwich so I don't want to say it in their case. There ceratainly have been Gooner anti semite keyboard hardos, so mI wouldn't rule out the possibility).

Jesus, I don't know, it's a minefield and one person's perception is different to the next ones. But in the cases of clubs with a lengthy history of anti-semitic abuse, far, far more repeated and damaging than 3rd Division Millwall's, calling that "just banter", no, I can't possibly buy that

What you on about? Misinterpreted what I said completely! Obviously anti-Semitic abuse is disgusting. I meant other teams give us banter by calling us shit or whatever. Millwall fans were hissing which aggravated a lot of us and shouldn't be tolerated.

You aren't fellow yids, you're moany fucking cunts that love to piss all over the club at every opportunity. .
Nice one. A single sentence that probably sums you up perfectly. I've offered to meet you before a match on friendly terms and buy you a drink. On more than one occasion. You know why? Because regardless of our differing opinions and online handbags I respected you as a Spurs fan. I've publicly apologised to you on here when I've over stepped the mark. I call things as I see them. I admit to being occasionally wrong. You, on the other hand are a self righteous cunt.. I'll still offer to buy you a drink, as a Spurs fan, in the future. If you take me up on the offer, I'm pretty sure you'll not repeat the disgraceful comment quoted above.:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom