And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbf, no easy draw there. Woolwich would lift their game for a NLD at wembley. City play a style that can break us down and chelsea are the best team in the country. Didn't really matter who we drew.
I really wanted a NLD semi final, but that might well have set us up for heartbreak in the final.

We win this one, and we really can go into the final with some confidence.

Was so obviously going to be against Chelsea. With the racist chants from the quarter-final still ringing in their ears I hope our players are up for giving another scum team a good stuffing.
Yeah a scum team that have won the European cup and the Premier Lge, unlike some i could mention (cough) ha ha
Looking at the comments you lot seemed to enjoy your cup final sunday

As many have said, we have to beat 2 of those 3 teams to win it anyway.

Don't mind Chelsea at all, will go in as underdogs whereas with other two teams probably too close to call.

We beat them last time we played and were utterly dominant, sod it let's do it again, COYS

We're gonna win this, simply because I won't be able to go :(
I will celebrate 50 years of supporting Spurs at the Cup Final this year .... first game I saw was Spurs v Chelsea 1967, Dad was a Chelsea fan, I supported the other team just to wind him up, and the rest is history.
COYS

Chelsea will find it just as difficult as us on the Wembley pitch. Stamford Bridge is as tiny as White Hart Lane - we're both used to our style of play on the smaller pitches.

We really struggled at Man City so I am glad we didn't get them, for me they were the hardest semi final tie. I think Woolwich would have been the easiest but Chelsea/Spurs is a toss of a coin. Form goes out the window completely and it's about where the ball falls on the day.

Is Kante dating Lois Lane ? he's not Messi I wish the shitty beeb would chill out !
Only if the 'S' stands for 'steroids'.
:adegrin2:

SupermanRoss.png

That's our game against Leicester rescheduled...

There were no easy draws in that semi-final but I really think we have a better chance against Chelsea than we would have done against Man Utd. Would have rather had Woolwich or Man City but we were going to have to beat Chelsea to get the cup at some point and it may as well be now.

My word I hope we win this semi-final! Feeling quietly confident. It's not a disaster. We've already beaten them once this season and really it should have been twice.

I really wanted a NLD semi final, but that might well have set us up for heartbreak in the final.

We win this one, and we really can go into the final with some confidence.

Just 2 games between us and a trophy....
Potentially just 180 minutes off football!!!
We beat the chavs at home, and we beat Man City both comfortably, and we will fucking beat woolwich if they even make it that far!
This is our year! :tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom