Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awesome photo. You don't see Woolwich players celebrate like that.
220px-Morecambe-%26-wise_skip-dance.jpg

City are actually really shit. I thought they could muster up some self respect but it turns out they can't. I actually think Chelsea will struggle a lot more against the likes of Bournemouth, Southampton and West Brom who will put their players behind the ball and not be so open and just try and get them on the set pieces.
With just 7 points to go and our mentality of never giving up and keeping on pushing, I really think we could close the gap because Chelsea are going to drop points yet.

While they could not come from behind against a relegation fighting team recently, we can.

I thought Fabianski was heroic tonight. He was badly injured and showed great courage in staying on the pitch.

That is, staying on the pitch to LET IN 3 FUCKIN' GOALS IN INJURY TIME.
The time that was added on for his injury.

Oh th fuckin' ironing. :troll:

So its worth mentioning that Fabianski refused to get subbed on 88 mins and then conceded 3 goals.

:dierno::dierno::dierno:
Do you know what... I was hoping that would come back to bite the (ex)Gooner fucker... And Lo, it came to pass!

Arrogant fuck... if he'd listened to his manager (and come off in the 87th minute, like he was told to) they'd probably be celebrating a famous win over us, and he'd have been given much of the credit by keeping a clean sheet...

but nooooo... the Gooner cunt knew best didn't he...?
I guess you can take the Gooner out of ArseAnal... but you can't take the arrogance out of the Gooner!

7 minutes, and 3 goals later... and he looks like a right cunt!

GOOD! hope it hurt!

It happened last season coming back from a goal down to win and I can recall sitting in a hotel room in Jamaica a few years ago in March whilst the cleaner was cleaning the room around me. We were losing that one against Swansea and came back to win. Swansea must be sick of us, the only Premiership team they cannot beat. Just never thought it would happen again today. Only 5 points to equal last season's total points

Back
Top Bottom