Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C8rVs9UXoAEgx7f.jpg

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, talking to BBC Sport: "We started the game well and created chances in the first few minutes. We maybe feel that the game is going to be easy. They started to play in a low tempo. When we conceded we realised we needed to improve our level.

"It is crazy how the goals came in the last few minutes but we pushed and we created chances to win. Today was a difficult game and the team showed big character. The most important thing is the badge. When you play for Tottenham it is not about the names, it is about the team. This season we are showing that we are a team.

"I don't care what people say or what people think of the history of the club. This season we are fighting again. We are in a good way."

My wife told me today that she wants another baby. At first I wasn't sure, but I've decided to give Poch a text and see if he's free tomorrow night.

Paul Clement commenting of Dele to Real Madrid, who the fuck do you think you are? None of the players Swansea bought in January was his choice all were linked before him, got fired from Derby too.

Just because you was the tea lady at RM & Bayern means nothing.

Fuck off you cunt.

Swansea 0 - 8 Tottenham

On the 3.52am from Swansea to Paddington. Had no sleep. Feel shattered. A day at work ahead. On a quiet coach listening to some absolute cunt who seems to think that quiet means banging on relentlessly about shit at 5.30 am.......but you know what it's all been absolutely worth it and I won't punch the twat as serenity is with me.

Those 5 minutes last night.....just wow. ( I've deleted the 89 preceding minutes ) Onwards !

Yet again, I'm pleasantly forced to recognise what a crucial three points this is in terms of automatic CL qualification. We've got a great buffer over City and the Scouse thieves now and maintained the distance on Chelscum to keep the title race alive.

For all those moaners, especially the suddenly vanished Don Giovanni Don Giovanni , this was never a poor performance. We dominated throughout and just struggled a bit in the final third, which was more due to Swansea's admittedly good defending and Fabianski having a great game. We plugged away despite having an under strength side, and that's what makes a top club.

Janssen was excellent when he came on. Created a lot, ran his arse off and was always involved. He will start scoring soon and justify what we paid for. I'd be sad to see him leave in the summer. I'd like to see him and Son start the next game because, while I am no Sissoko hater, I think he is low on confidence whereas Janssen is picking up and improving.

Last edited:
Probably one of the few that rates Sissoko, but I like his commitment to defend when he played and I just think he needs to string a couple of good showings together so he can boost his confidence a bit.

What he did in June/July last year wasn't luck.
He is a good player to have around the roster and I believe Poch thinks the same way.

Mostly agreed until....

around the roster and I believe Poch thinks the same way.

1mXkH6EeAEq1q.gif

Back
Top Bottom