Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C8rZzGqXkAE5T-8.jpg

Fabiansky could literally sit down, drink a coffe and read a newspaper until the last whistle without worrying a thing.

Would we consider this a choke?

All results going against us at the moment and Swansea have been shittier than Palace, West Brom etc.

Laughable the mentality of this side.

You can both tongue my arsehole you arseholes.

Get the fuck out

What the fucking fuck?! Brilliant result considering the injuries we had. Janssen was the game changer.

Chelsea have the league now, I can't see them dropping 7 points now, but as long as we keep winning we'll push them. 2nd is still a brilliant season.

Bournemouth with the late goal puts us 5 points ahead of Liverpool, 8 if we win our game in hand.

Get the win vs Watford Saturday, players to come back in then it's the home straight.

I fucking love this team.

when you actually saw the possession and shots on goal figures, looks like we should have buried them well before the 88th minute.Doesn't matter, adds to the excitement I suppose, and I should imagine other teams and their supporters were just loving the fact we were losing. I love the fact that we have such a fight to the death attitude now. I love the players, I love our manager. It has been such a long wait to have a team that we can believe in again. Will go to sleep a very happy bunny tonight.

I just can't stop replaying that 3 goal blitz. Sometimes I focus on the players celebration. Sometimes the crowd. I'm finding it really difficult to wrench myself away and go to bed. Fuck it. One more beer. I feel so happy tonight. So fucking happy
Had a chat with a guy at work today (he's Aussie, supports Cronulla Sharks in the Rugby, who basically did a 'Leicester' last season, look 'em up...)

...anyway, he's typically MAD ABOUT SPORTS, but also about the 'psychology and mental attitude' that comes with winning games...

Point is, we came to the conclusion that whilst a 'comfortable' and comprehensive 3-1 win, with our goals scored evenly throughout the course of the game would've been better for the heart-rate, the NATURE and timing of our win last night spoke VOLUMES about our team spirit, and was almost worth an EXTRA point in terms of what that late win can do for a team's' mentality...
WE HAVE ADOPTED A NEVER SAY DIE approach... and more importantly, OTHER teams know that we simply won't lie down.
That puts a seed of doubt into ALL our oponents, as well as give us the renewed confidence and TRUST in our players to get the job done... however late!

You can't 'teach' that feeling.... and you certainly can't buy it...
But nearly EVERY successful team in Sporting history has had it coursing through their veins.

Look at how many late LATE winning goals Man Utd (and the Arse...) in their pomp used to score.
We bemoaned it cos it wasn't US doing it... but we all knew they would NEVER give up.

Last night, and a few other times recently. .. that has become US!
...and I fucking love that about this team!

Back
Top Bottom